Become a Patron!

4min research survey! Will post results after!

Hi wonderful people of r/JUUL. I’m conducting a graduate research project to better understand the vaping community and and would love to get your input. This survey should take no more than 4 minutes and includes a few fun exercises to make the experience more enjoyable. We’ll post findings here for you once our analysis is complete.

You can take this survey on any device. Your response is extremely valuable!

https://app.meta4insight.com/survey/surveys/start_next/mk712

Sorry, vapingunderground community. I know you aren't reddit JUUL!! It's late on a Friday and our team is a bit tired. We'd still really appreciate your input

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi wonderful people of r/JUUL. I’m conducting a graduate research project to better understand the vaping community and and would love to get your input. This survey should take no more than 4 minutes and includes a few fun exercises to make the experience more enjoyable. We’ll post findings here for you once our analysis is complete.

You can take this survey on any device. Your response is extremely valuable!

https://app.meta4insight.com/survey/surveys/start_next/mk712
I tried but when it went to record video I was sitting in my office butt naked......

So I answered the best I could........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I quit after reading the first question. I don't answer stupid questions. It included "e-cigarette, box mod, vape pen, atomizer", etc.
Why would you itemize the hardware, while using a contradicting term like e-cigarette, instead of the simple encompassing question:
Do you use a vape device?

And, you didn't even know where you were posting. Then you feel like you have to apologize for not knowing you posted on the best vaping forum on the planet, as voted by vapers world wide. You should have done more homework. You should have been here previewing your questions beforehand to see how they stacked up against the world you're trying to survey.

There's a survey for you..

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Better yet most of the info can be pulled from freely posted surveys by advocacy groups.

The video part has me intrigued.

If OP is still around I have a few questions:

How are these videos going to be used?
What is the topic?

For instance: are you collecting testimonials for a presentation on THR?
Something different?

I think if there was a better explanation of the project there could potentially be more enthusiasm about it.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm just curious more than anything.
it be nice to know what they are using it for.

I don't think there was an under 18 spot in the age range so that's a positive.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
4f6429593caed.jpeg

VU Sponsors