Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

i prefer my tobacco extracts out of genny, you really get the full flavor, and with the mesh, its very easy to burn off the buildup, just dry burn with the mesh still on a presto, clean and ready to go
I got rid of all my genny style tanks,,,,i have mesh,,,i may have to do some experimenting
I think you ended up with my Prometheus,if im not mistaken

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey @Vaperjim i believe you should be receiving some mail today
You should be too man! I've got some vape mail coming in today too, my belated birthday/christmas present from my little bro, he got me a subtank mini :D I have a feeling that thing is going to be on my istick 50 like always.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
morning MOMA,,,,i aint repeatin shit:D
da79efc93da1952a82325fad4001c454.jpg

Lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh damn I kind of want this tank now......

T

Taver13

You should be too man! I've got some vape mail coming in today too, my belated birthday/christmas present from my little bro, he got me a subtank mini :D I have a feeling that thing is going to be on my istick 50 like always.
i hear that thing blows the fullsize outa the watter, i just like that i can put the fullsize on a 26650 and dosent look retarded

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i hear that thing blows the fullsize outa the watter, i just like that i can put the fullsize on a 26650 and dosent look retarded

Subtank plus is coming soon! But check out that "sniper" tank I just posted the video of...... 25mm and supposedly zero leakage. Looks pretty badass

T

Taver13

Subtank plus is coming soon! But check out that "sniper" tank I just posted the video of...... 25mm and supposedly zero leakage. Looks pretty badass
25 mm, i might be game on this when it drops for my 26650 but i kinda like the subtank not gonna lie, probobly keep it as my work mod cause i dont really give a shit if i break it

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my wife loves the dollar store, yet another place she can spend hours in
I got lucky. We can go to the hardware store. Part ways. And both come back with a cart full.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Internet is back up. Wow I rely on it in the evening after work. I didn't know what to do last night. I need to go buy a new wireless router today though. Too many pages to read through. Hopefully I am not in the dark about anything big. I took the morning off work and my cell phone has not stopped ringing, I might better just be there.

T

Taver13

Internet is back up. Wow I rely on it in the evening after work. I didn't know what to do last night. I need to go buy a new wireless router today though. Too many pages to read through. Hopefully I am not in the dark about anything big. I took the morning off work and my cell phone has not stopped ringing, I might better just be there.
what do you do if you dont mind me asking

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what do you do if you dont mind me asking
Its hard to explain. I wholesale cars. Basically buy and sell cars. I go to auctions to sell them and ship them out of the country.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its hard to explain. I wholesale cars. Basically buy and sell cars. I go to auctions to sell them and ship them out of the country.
I also have a small retail lot. I don't do too many retail deals though. Easier to wholesale.

T

Taver13

I also have a small retail lot. I don't do too many retail deals though. Easier to wholesale.
thats awesome. i used to buy broken outboard engines, fix them, and ship them down to the islands. same idea.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thats awesome. i used to buy broken outboard engines, fix them, and ship them down to the islands. same idea.
It's interesting. Keeps me out of trouble and busy. Was it what you expected? I think we all have a picture in our heads of everyone in the forum, sometimes we are right sometimes we are surprised.

T

Taver13

It's interesting. Keeps me out of trouble and busy. Was it what you expected? I think we all have a picture in our heads of everyone in the forum, sometimes we are right sometimes we are surprised.
nope, i honestly thought you had a sit behind a computer at a desk job for some reason

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh guys where has Geauxst been I havent heard from him all................

ERRRAAHHH........ BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ee504569d7260a822bedbc180b4c69f6.jpg
af01834a31cf91ed876852eeae7f3a74.jpg
534f035f03b42b8c9fe74725d72ef854.jpg
3e2111087b2e51d8e55cbd32cf939164.jpg
b8276abb90fff4b2cf8f751731c5b5c9.jpg
33a7fe1feb8d75269adc1f9187f17606.jpg
mufflertip...had to
268bb6281fc40edc84d02a35cb75fbb2.jpg
WOW, that looks insane.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
all the time
woke up to the little one standing next to us, looking at us really creepy like, eating a handfull of catfood

LOL, sounds like the start of a weird horror movie.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nope, i honestly thought you had a sit behind a computer at a desk job for some reason
Hopefully I would be a lot more computer literate if that was the case. Nope. I have done that though, I have a degree in psychology one day maybe I will use it. I use it everyday because there are some whacko's in this business, lol. The problem is if I don't work I don't make money so I work a lot.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's too damn flat for me here. We're out on the edge of east TX where its pretty boring.

Bro ... I tried to let that slide, but ...

This is Texas where we got someth'n for everydrnbody. You are an hour from the hill country, 1.5 hrs if you drive like a girl let your wife drive. We got deserts, canyons, snow country, swamp, a bazillion cultures, and we don't got state income taxes or a failing economy. Then we got ... College Station - just digging at ya 'cause I lived in Bryan for 5 years. I don't know many folks that leave, and fewer that admit to leaving. The smart ones get back as quick as they can.

I don't like all of Texas, but I like the part I'm in.

T

Taver13

This is Texas where we got someth'n for everydrnbody. You are an hour from the hill country, 1.5 hrs if you drive like a girl let your wife drive. We got deserts, canyons, snow country, swamp, a bazillion cultures, and we don't got state income taxes or a failing economy. Then we got ... College Station - just digging at ya 'cause I lived in Bryan for 5 years. I don't know many folks that leave, and fewer that admit to leaving. The smart ones get back as quick as they can.

yo man, your almost ready for the unveiling withing the next day or two, working on the last wetsand and last coat of clear. if you dont like it, be honest and ill go another round at it

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Haha don't get me wrong I like Texas, I think if we had started in Austin or someplace a bit more interesting we would be staying but I've got to get back to mountains! The "hill country" doesn't quite cut it lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's nice to see some dedication to the area you live/are from. I can't say that is something I commonly come across these days when talking to people about where they live or are from. Most people just complain about where they are these days.

T

Taver13

It's nice to see some dedication to the area you live/are from. I can't say that is something I commonly come across these days when talking to people about where they live or are from. Most people just complain about where they are these days.
im just tired of the snow here, lol, and the one freak flood/storm that happened, and taxes, other than that i love it here, my taxes are 22grand a year

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im just tired of the snow here, lol, and the one freak flood/storm that happened, and taxes, other than that i love it here, my taxes are 22grand a year
Really?? That's just nuts, my property taxes are $580 per year!! My mortgage is less than your property taxes I bet. Then again, wages aren't the same here as they are where you are. Delaware has some great corporate laws, that's why most large companies are actually incorporated in Delaware. That's where most of the state's money comes from. I like where I live for the most part. The only thing that sucks is being 2.5 hours from the nearest major city. Makes it a pain in the ass with all the medical issues I have, my doctors like for me to be seen by other doctors at learning/teaching hospitals which means once a month (or more) I have to make that trip. The worst part about it is, sometimes we'll drive all the way there and all the way back (5-6 hours driving) for a 20 or 30 minute doctors visit.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like vape mail. A package came in ither day, thought it was a fasttech order, but no. It was thisView attachment 18247
How the fuck, I'm gonna put that in my pipe and smoke it

I think I need to find some of these. Do they really not have a smell when used? I hate the way a sponge smells after using it a couple times. It doesn't seem to matter how well it's rinsed or cleaned.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really?? That's just nuts, my property taxes are $580 per year!! My mortgage is less than your property taxes I bet. Then again, wages aren't the same here as they are where you are. Delaware has some great corporate laws, that's why most large companies are actually incorporated in Delaware. That's where most of the state's money comes from. I like where I live for the most part. The only thing that sucks is being 2.5 hours from the nearest major city. Makes it a pain in the ass with all the medical issues I have, my doctors like for me to be seen by other doctors at learning/teaching hospitals which means once a month (or more) I have to make that trip. The worst part about it is, sometimes we'll drive all the way there and all the way back (5-6 hours driving) for a 20 or 30 minute doctors visit.
My taxes are crazy too, property tax in NY sucks. The thing I don't understand is that I am in a rural area so no sewer, no water, no garbage pickup, so why should my taxes be the same as if I lived in a town? Other than that I like where I like. It is really beautiful here. RZAwora I have the same deal with doctors. I usually fly down to New York Presbyterian, which is part of Columbia medical school. I am trying to make arrangements now for the next visit.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My taxes are crazy too, property tax in NY sucks. The thing I don't understand is that I am in a rural area so no sewer, no water, no garbage pickup, so why should my taxes be the same as if I lived in a town? Other than that I like where I like. It is really beautiful here. RZAwora I have the same deal with doctors. I usually fly down to New York Presbyterian, which is part of Columbia medical school. I am trying to make arrangements now for the next visit.
My property taxes are right around 800 a year... that's 2.25 acres with a shed out back, house, creek maintenance, and sewage drain-off...

I love it out where I'm at. I was born 20 min south of the house I own now, and was raised in my parents house right next door. I'm 20 min from the nearest store (Dollar General) and 25 min from the nearest fast food place (McDonalds). I literally live in the middle of the woods, with a creek in my back yard, a swamp about a quarter of a mile away, and all of that is surrounded by corn fields... I wouldn't trade this place for anything!

VU Sponsors