Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no no one is upset, i was just wondering if you know what they are really about, i wish my wife was down here right now to explain she knows the deal better than me
Would love to talk to her about that... We all have to support each other, having a person with autism is a true gift and in my opinion is probably second only to losing a child, the most challenging for parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they are pretty shitty, the dont want to help people with autism, they want to eradicate it because they say autistic people are a burden to society. only 4% of their money goes to help families of autistic people. 19% goes to salaries, and 44 goes to advertising. they dont have one single autistic person on their staff, and are one of the only groups that does not employ people with the dissability they are supposed to be helping. also their leader said he would kill his own autistic son if it wouldnt upset his "normal" daughter
Wow I did not know that but I will definitely try to update myself on that. Ugh that makes my blood boil... Hypocrites. Those kind of ppl make me sick.

T

Taver13

Wow I did not know that but I will definitely try to update myself on that.

yeah, just do some googleing, its all out there, most people involved with the spectrum will not support them. most of their support come from the general population that dont have a clue about autism

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so pumped this is back up! I was texting @Taver13 with withdrawals and didn't know what to do with all my free time. Welcome back yall! Anyways, now it's time for bed. Got sunrise service at church early in the am. Just figured I'd check one last time before bed! Glad to have y'all back in my life! :D

T

Taver13

hate that the kids are home for a week and a half, but i love the looks on their faces when they see what the easter bunny brought, well, at least the one is still about the easter bunny, the other is just an idiot

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Taver and anyone else awake here. Got box on Friday. Tried Georgia, it's really good. haven't tried the tinglebberry yet, but it sure smells good. The flask looks great. Hopefully after the excitement of today, Easter, I can try out the wire and the other juice. Sure do appreciate everything.

Sure missed our little disfunctional family too. Happy Easter all!

T

Taver13

Hey Taver and anyone else awake here. Got box on Friday. Tried Georgia, it's really good. haven't tried the tinglebberry yet, but it sure smells good. The flask looks great. Hopefully after the excitement of today, Easter, I can try out the wire and the other juice. Sure do appreciate everything.

Sure missed our little disfunctional family too. Happy Easter all!

yeah man, the tingleberry is one i came up with with you in mind, that pegasus gave me some inspiration to try making some things, i like mixing the pegasus a little in some of my fruit mixes i have steeped already, adds that little something. my wife has me make the georgia one 120 ml at a time, she is hooked! im surprised @Donald Bickers hasnt shown his face in here, although we will see the flood of likes when i he is finally on his way. oh yeah, HAPPY EASTER to you and everone else

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whaddup 5.0! I've been surfing the reddit forums for a couple days. Kinda feel dirty now lol. I really hate the layout of reddit, I guess I'm showing my age a little I get lost over there trying to follow threads because the order changes based on votes

T

Taver13

Whaddup 5.0! I've been surfing the reddit forums for a couple days. Kinda feel dirty now lol. I really hate the layout of reddit, I guess I'm showing my age a little I get lost over there trying to follow threads because the order changes based on votes
im definatly not a fan of reddit honestly, this is the only place i really hang out for vaping, ill make an aperience over at REF once in a while cause @Diescum88 and @debinnv are over there

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im just tired of the snow here, lol, and the one freak flood/storm that happened, and taxes, other than that i love it here, my taxes are 22grand a year
Those are some crazy high taxes, have ya got back into your home yet?

T

Taver13

Those are some crazy high taxes, have ya got back into your home yet?

nope, its gonna be a while, i can get back to work over there now that the weather is getting better, cant afford to pay for the work so i have been doing it myself, got a couple good friends helping me out, one is a union electrician in NYC and has been doing all the wiring for free, which is awesome.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I have the children in one of the top rated schools here and I could tell you some real horror stories...no one can really understand it unless they have lived it.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
T

Taver13

That's pretty shitty of an organization if all of that is fact. I'm not going to join in on this convo about it yay or nay being as I am very uneducated about this organization or others of this nature, but I will say that that should be illegal. If a company is going to say they are helping people they should legally have to use more than 4% of profits towards that cause.
not to mention they are the only organization for "helping" a dissability, that does not have a single employee with that dissability. alomost every other autism orginazation has autistic member on its board of directors and as leaders of the organization

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's pretty shitty of an organization if all of that is fact. I'm not going to join in on this convo about it yay or nay being as I am very uneducated about this organization or others of this nature, but I will say that that should be illegal. If a company is going to say they are helping people they should legally have to use more than 4% of profits towards that cause.
Ppl like that prey on the ones that don't know. By getting the information out there ppl can make informed decisions, organizations can no longer hide. It's all on the web. Autism speaks should be muted and shut down...imo

T

Taver13

Ppl like that prey on the ones that don't know. By getting the information out there ppl can make informed decisions, organizations can no longer hide. It's all on the web. Autism speaks should be muted and shut down...imo

i am in complete agreement with you on that

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im definatly not a fan of reddit honestly, this is the only place i really hang out for vaping, ill make an aperience over at REF once in a while cause @Diescum88 and @debinnv are over there
Glad ya come over and visit us over there once in a while, should come jump in on the contests :) btw I've pretty much got debs mod done troubleshooting a grounding issuse though .

T

Taver13

Glad ya come over and visit us over there once in a while, should come jump in on the contests :) btw I've pretty much got debs mod done troubleshooting a grounding issuse though .
are you grounding to the box itself or running a wire? i think im going to try grounding to the box with bens, but i dont really wanna blow another mosfet, im running out. but the voltage drop increases when you run a wire for ground

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you grounding to the box itself or running a wire? i think im going to try grounding to the box with bens, but i dont really wanna blow another mosfet, im running out. but the voltage drop increases when you run a wire for ground
Using the ground tab from the 510 connection, but I realized that when I used the liquid tape to coat the inside I forgot to leave the spot where the tabs at clear...so it auto fires when you put the cover on. Hoping to get it taken care of tonight. And I don't think I'm gonna mess with the 1590g box again for with the mosfets, lol it's been hell to work with

T

Taver13

Using the ground tab from the 510 connection, but I realized that when I used the liquid tape to coat the inside I forgot to leave the spot where the tabs at clear...so it auto fires when you put the cover on. Hoping to get it taken care of tonight. And I don't think I'm gonna mess with the 1590g box again for with the mosfets, lol it's been hell to work with
yeah they are a pain, im gonna try grounding to the box, and see how it wor4ks, if not ill be running a wire

VU Sponsors