• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so i have been playing around with my banana cream recepie this is much better i believe, very creamy smooth and thick

8% caps vanilla custard v2
3% caps banana
3% tfa banana cream
4% tfa bavarian cream
2% caps caramel
1 drop apple cider vinegar per 15ml
homer.jpg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst you need to get at me with a font you want on the coffin
I was thinking some form of go this here's a few ideas just wing it if you have to anything close to this would work

6025c2db40304427e87c778875e212e2.jpg

f8e282a49873c52581ad773cf2f49c4f.jpg

8ea2a4a3d54dcc28ed3cb5155cefc881.jpg

T

Taver13

What does vinegar do when you add
I was going to ask the same question...
apple cider vinegar helps deserty and tobacco mixes to make the flavors pop a bit more and smooth it out white vinegar in fruit mixes rounds out harshness of certain flavors and pops out the fruits. on some mixes i even use 3-5 percent saline, with fruity to make em juicy and they really help deserts taste better, just like adding salt to foods. it makes the vape wetter, and helps out with the harshness and dry mouth/throat feel of pg aqnd vg

T

Taver13

apple cider vinegar helps deserty and tobacco mixes to make the flavors pop a bit more and smooth it out white vinegar in fruit mixes rounds out harshness of certain flavors and pops out the fruits. on some mixes i even use 3-5 percent saline, with fruity to make em juicy and they really help deserts taste better, just like adding salt to foods. it makes the vape wetter, and helps out with the harshness and dry mouth/throat feel of pg aqnd vg
with the vinegars, yu only need one drop per 10 ml, just ask @Geauxst it hel;ped him un harshen some store bought he had

D

Donald Bickers

I gotta go pick up my grill,we had a cookout at a friends last night
I want ribs for supper

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just was able to get back on the forum. Terrible, it has been days. ugh. I had no idea that autism speaks was that shady. When I lived in Florida I taught a self contained preK for the spectrum. My degree is in behavioralism and I was too sick to train dolphins anymore so I switched to training kiddos. The work at the zoo was just too physical....hopefully I am not offending anyone either.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I might have to try that, so far I am 3 out of 4 tries, I made a strawberry and cream, Key-lime Pie, Blood Orange I am still working on... and a Mango that I destroyed, and not in a good way :(
I received some of my stuff! Still waiting on the PG and VG though. Hopefully soon.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
everyone is supposed to like ham, i hope you at least like bacon @Lighty269 and yes @Heather autism speaks is that fucked up, i was appalled when i learned all that and i thought my wife was going to kill someone. im a little jealous that you got to train dolphins....
It was fun, also I trained a lot of birds (parrots and birds of prey, all sorts really). It was a fun job.

VU Sponsors