"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i m liking it, but i have some gripes. no adjustable pin, they didnt make the juice channels larger, which makes me have to lower the vg of my juice. still a cock to wick and not get dry hits when chain vaping. problems i dont have with orchids and the silverplay. those are dual coil rba so there really is no comparrison, i think im just a dual coil rba person. that said, running dual 28 gauges in a lemo, if wicked propperly is fucking bananas, and i think i will build them as such from now on. i do love the fill, they all need to be like that
I've only done one build on mine so far. 1.5 mm, 28 kanthal. Didn't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is 5 too. Yours doesn't show his age.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Taver13 Just got home from work and did a quick build on the lemo 2, and (wait for it.........................................................)
I found my winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26ga nichrome parallel build, 2.4mm, 5 wraps (10strands across) and sitting at .31ohm. Soooooo much better than dual coils.
Ive found my happy spot for a lemo 2 on a mech.

T

Taver13

@Taver13 Just got home from work and did a quick build on the lemo 2, and (wait for it.........................................................)
I found my winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26ga nichrome parallel build, 2.4mm, 5 wraps (10strands across) and sitting at .31ohm. Soooooo much better than dual coils.
Ive found my happy spot for a lemo 2 on a mech.
seeeee told you 26 parrallel pages ago.....

T

Taver13

Tha Squape is called AC-R, and it's on sale for $5. I bought one and quite a few other things. At $5, anyone who wants one, might wander over to Angelcigs.

nice, you get one of them Klouds too? didnt notice the squape is 5 bucks.....need to contain my paypal account.....getting....very, no, not gonna doooo it, i still need to order pg/vg thats been sitting in my ebay cart since yesterday, more important

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice, you get one of them Klouds too? didnt notice the squape is 5 bucks.....need to contain my paypal account.....getting....very, no, not gonna doooo it, i still need to order pg/vg thats been sitting in my ebay cart since yesterday, more important
After I paid for everything in my cart. I was looking over receipt, and I hadn't added the Kloud. Gonna have to go back on and get it. Shipping on what I got was $10, hope it's not that much, if I just get one thing.

T

Taver13

mornin jim...my collection ebbs and flows, here was my collection when i first got really heavy into vaping, after i was done with egos and whatnot

mechs1small.jpg
needless to say, i dont have a single one of those, actually the last of them to go was the big block 454 that i threw in the pif box

T

Taver13

What's #5, is it wood?

yes its wood, its a touchwood clone

IMG_0105.JPG
vash threw it in a trade deal i did with him for free. its cool, i need to do some work to it to get it to hit well, its a full mechanical, no wires. but i think those top and bottom plates a chrome plated brass, gonna remove the chrome and you should get much less voltage drop. the voltage drop kinda sucks to much to use anything but a carto on it, but i will change that

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mornin jim...my collection ebbs and flows, here was my collection when i first got really heavy into vaping, after i was done with egos and whatnot

View attachment 19884
needless to say, i dont have a single one of those, actually the last of them to go was the big block 454 that i threw in the pif box
That's funny, in three months it's totally different. My collection has grown, but nothing's missing from what I originally had, except for several I PIFed.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes its wood, its a touchwood clone

View attachment 19885
vash threw it in a trade deal i did with him for free. its cool, i need to do some work to it to get it to hit well, its a full mechanical, no wires. but i think those top and bottom plates a chrome plated brass, gonna remove the chrome and you should get much less voltage drop. the voltage drop kinda sucks to much to use anything but a carto on it, but i will change that
I'm looking for a nice regulated wood, just bought a leather one. Pretty soon I think I'll be set.

T

Taver13

That's funny, in three months it's totally different. My collection has grown, but nothing's missing from what I originally had, except for several I PIFed.

most of the copper or brass i get i end up doing patinas on, and then, i sell them so i can get more brass and copper to patina, and then i never end up getting more, lol

T

Taver13

always making juice, you must have bottles and gallons of juice sitting around everywhere.

i actually got yelled at by my mother in law yesterday cause i have used all available counterspace in the kitchen, the kitchen table became my juice lab/rebuild station...today is cleanup day so ill snap a pic for you later. but yes, trying to get the juice line off the ground, featuring NET's and some others. a vape shop here wants to wholesale buy some nets and sell em in hte store. got a bunch of people on here that want to buy juice and their friends. so why not start a juice line. money is money, dont care how i get it

T

Taver13

I have a friend that opened a B&M, and have another that bought into one. If you have a real winner, I could toss some their way, to try. Both are always looking for new lines to add.

awesome dude, i appreciate that. i got a guy i traded some juice to to do the label designs and everything, they are all ready as soon as we have all the names of the juices....im excited

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's really exciting. Have you seen the design yet? That's was probably a very money-saving trade.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if your reviewer gig is paid, but if they have their own line, do they have issues with you coming out with a line of juices?

T

Taver13

yup, he just showed me last night. its awesome. i sent him a 120mil juice. he is also gonna do web page design and everything. he wasnt expecting me to send that much and was very grateful. its nice to see there are still decent people out there

VU Sponsors