Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Or in the tub with a mattress but usually the hall lmbo.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Fuck all that safest place you can be in a hurricane is front porch BBQing that way you can see the debris coming and dodge it... Not cowering in a closet of bathroom

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the thought has definatly crossed my mind....i like the way you think
I always wanted one of those floating houses and the bottom center room would be a fishing den where the floor would roll back to expose the lake below and you could fish from your lazy boy lol

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I always wanted one of those floating houses and the bottom center room would be a fishing den where the floor would roll back to expose the lake below and you could fish from your lazy boy lol

Sent from my LabRatory
Honey! Grab me a beer dinner is on the line I'll reel her in after this touchdown

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Sent from my LabRatory
we got these things here called "bayhouses" people built houses on pilings out in the middle of marshlands that are only accessible by boat, pretty cool actually

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
we got these things here called "bayhouses" people built houses on pilings out in the middle of marshlands that are only accessible by boat, pretty cool actually
Yeah we have them all of the basin but we also have houses that are built on floats that they tie off to pilings but can be untied and moved or if the floods come allows them to rise with the water level

Sent from my LabRatory

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to my everyday life lol

Sent from my LabRatory
Speaking of your SO... did she tell you she had to use Holiday packing for the juice she sent me? lol I was so confused on my walk back to the house from the mailbox lol... Anyways, I got the What's Up... It's a good thick vape with a LOT of flavor... To me the flavor is good but not great... I bet there's a bunch of people who love this stuff though!! Great job creating a satisfactory vape! And thanks for letting me try it of course!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Speaking of your SO... did she tell you she had to use Holiday packing for the juice she sent me? lol I was so confused on my walk back to the house from the mailbox lol... Anyways, I got the What's Up... It's a good thick vape with a LOT of flavor... To me the flavor is good but not great... I bet there's a bunch of people who love this stuff though!! Great job creating a satisfactory vape! And thanks for letting me try it of course!
Lol I didn't see the wrapping but know here it was probably whatever she could grab lol

Yeah I liked it but i felt the same like its good but was missing something and i couldnt place what soI added another flavor and it completely changed the flavor and now its sweeter to me and filled out it actually made the what's up kind not taste as good when I went back to it 3/4 ppl agree this new one is better so I dubbed it WATT DA FAWK lol that's whats in that skull bottle I made 750 ml of it so I might send you another sample to see what you think any and all feed back just helps me make better flavors

Sent from my LabRatory

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I didn't see the wrapping but know here it was probably whatever she could grab lol

Yeah I liked it but i felt the same like its good but was missing something and i couldnt place what soI added another flavor and it completely changed the flavor and now its sweeter to me and filled out it actually made the what's up kind not taste as good when I went back to it 3/4 ppl agree this new one is better so I dubbed it WATT DA FAWK lol that's whats in that skull bottle I made 750 ml of it so I might send you another sample to see what you think any and all feed back just helps me make better flavors

Sent from my LabRatory
I'd gladly try the new stuff... like I said, this was the dense vape that I crave and had really good flavor, it's just not my kind of flavor lol... But I am kind of like you... some hit's I'm like oh this isn't too bad, then the next I'm kind of like eh, it's whatever... haha so yeah I'd gladly try the new stuff... Ask Rob and Don... I can be brutally honest lol...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd gladly try the new stuff... like I said, this was the dense vape that I crave and had really good flavor, it's just not my kind of flavor lol... But I am kind of like you... some hit's I'm like oh this isn't too bad, then the next I'm kind of like eh, it's whatever... haha so yeah I'd gladly try the new stuff... Ask Rob and Don... I can be brutally honest lol...
Yeah alot of ppl get offended when you say their juice is nasty but I'm smart and realize I love steaks and some ppl think steak is disgusting doesn't make either one wrong it's just different taste buds

But yeah if I had to describe what's up ejuice I'd say it's a candy-ish taste but like its trying to memic a real fruit at times and I think that's what puts me off with it WATT DA FAWK I'd describe as heavy sweet candy maybe something like jolly rancher or some of the more syrup hard Candy's that coat tour mouth and has a bit of a snocone like feel to it kinda leave your mouth coated with the flavor as far as what's in it flavor wise its hard to pin it down I guess that's why I like it ... I know what the flavors are but its hard to pick them out and I'm always guessing and I like that in a vape

Sent from my LabRatory

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah alot of ppl get offended when you say their juice is nasty but I'm smart and realize I love steaks and some ppl think steak is disgusting doesn't make either one wrong it's just different taste buds

But yeah if I had to describe what's up ejuice I'd say it's a candy-ish taste but like its trying to memic a real fruit at times and I think that's what puts me off with it WATT DA FAWK I'd describe as heavy sweet candy maybe something like jolly rancher or some of the more syrup hard Candy's that coat tour mouth and has a bit of a snocone like feel to it kinda leave your mouth coated with the flavor as far as what's in it flavor wise its hard to pin it down I guess that's why I like it ... I know what the flavors are but its hard to pick them out and I'm always guessing and I like that in a vape

Sent from my LabRatory
SNOCONE?!?!?! Yes please! lol

VU Sponsors