Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning cock juggling thundercunt
62437a49cceee4d009adaf152a2a4891.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New. It said 2015 Istick 50W. Cost 39 bucks. That kinda told me right there that it wasn't authentic but I've not heard any necessarily bad things about the clones.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Are you sure it's not an eleaf? They are going down in price since temp control came out...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are you sure it's not an eleaf? They are going down in price since temp control came out...

I did the scratch code thingy and it has the correct serial number but it says that it must be a fake because of multiple inquiries? I'll take a screenshot and I'll try to figure out how to post it... Give me a few to try

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did the scratch code thingy and it has the correct serial number but it says that it must be a fake because of multiple inquiries? I'll take a screenshot and I'll try to figure out how to post it... Give me a few to try

The guys in here can help with that more than I. Just be patient most are working right now... just post up what you have and I'm sure someone can help.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The guys in here can help with that more than I. Just be patient most are working right now... just post up what you have and I'm sure someone can help.

I tried to share the ss and all it does is post the link, not the actual pic. It states that it surely must be an imitation due to all the recent query's that have been done. It then shows a list of at least 10 times over the past 3 days that it has been checked for authenticity. Weird, huh? I'm not really bothered by it, it works nor did the guy try to state that it was real. I'm happy with it even though I've got to wait a month to get some good juice now

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How bad is it really for the Istick 50 to not be authentic?

Ya that mod from what I've seen is dropping in price fast, if the scratch off was right I wouldn't worry

brought to you courtesy of, fuck your face

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya it was epic had a meeting with myself and the CEOs to confirm today was my last day they where almost in tears offering me raises and any position in any department including every lead position this that and the other, I told them exactly y I had to leave a bunch of unsafe bullshit way to much to list and told them that I couldn't stay, then the supervisor told me he was gonna put me on vacation and if I want to come back just come back even if it's a month down the road and I'll have raises this that and the other

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hows it hanging everyone, had all the high ups at work trying to sweeten the deal for me to stay as of my last day cuz yay I have a actual full time job starting monday

Whoop Whoop!! Congratulations! I'm sorry but I can't come up with the obligatory smartass comment... I'm sincerely happy for you

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya Fuck that place cut my hrs in half knowing I have a family to take care of and as a supervisor I would have to can 80% of the employees and start over it's seriously that bad

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya it was epic had a meeting with myself and the CEOs to confirm today was my last day they where almost in tears offering me raises and any position in any department including every lead position this that and the other, I told them exactly y I had to leave a bunch of unsafe bullshit way to much to list and told them that I couldn't stay, then the supervisor told me he was gonna put me on vacation and if I want to come back just come back even if it's a month down the road and I'll have raises this that and the other

Well congrats on the new job man! At least if all else fails you know you have a place to go back to worst case scenario... you know, family and all lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Congrats on the new job Otto! Hope it turns out to be everything you want. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Way to go Otto, congratulations on new job.
I see it's crazy slow here again
Hell Ya thanks brother, and thank u everyone for hearing me wine and sniffle over all the shit and supporting and helping me it means a fuckton to me

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell Ya thanks brother, and thank u everyone for hearing me wine and sniffle over all the shit and supporting and helping me it means a fuckton to me

Hahaha I just love how we first met you... You were part of the whole drama shit show lol...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing bad against you at all, obviously we were on your side lol, just ironic
Trust me brother I know I gave all of u guys several options to tell me to kick rocks and didn't lmao

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright everyone I started a review thread for the awesome vrv over in vendor review let give these guys the love the company deserves

VU Sponsors