damn you and such

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just so y'all know... Don won't be posting here anymore as he got banned from VU... See the entire thread here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/what-kind-of-rule-is-this.117767/

Also, Taver won't be posting either from the sheer outcome of this...
View attachment 27136
im sorry to say but he walked in with the intentions of leaving and being banned and if no one can see that by reading the whole thread .... then you sir are blind!!

on a side note its drama like this that in the end will be the down fall to our vaping community i see it in forums and vapeshops and facebook pages all the time everyone starts off all buddy biddy and friends and it splits and splits and splits tilll in the end they just have to pick off small groups one by one

tis truly sad... BUT!!! thats why i standing strong i dont agree or disagree with either sides i see the validity in the post and have my own opinion that has no bearing on my stand point in this community

as they say ALLONS-Y :D

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im sorry to say but he walked in with the intentions of leaving and being banned and if no one can see that by reading the whole thread .... then you sir are blind!!

on a side note its drama like this that in the end will be the down fall to our vaping community i see it in forums and vapeshops and facebook pages all the time everyone starts off all buddy biddy and friends and it splits and splits and splits tilll in the end they just have to pick off small groups one by one

tis truly sad... BUT!!! thats why i standing strong i dont agree or disagree with either sides i see the validity in the post and have my own opinion that has no bearing on my stand point in this community

as they say ALLONS-Y :D
I agree with most of what your saying, but the mods and joe responding in the ways that a lot of them did was also uncalled for, after the initial arguements were made and things explained the thread should have been locked and let be because yes Don did fly off the handle but the forums handlers(aka mods) kept the shit going as well. That whole thread makes us all look like shit

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree with most of what your saying, but the mods and joe responding in the ways that a lot of them did was also uncalled for, after the initial arguements were made and things explained the thread should have been locked and let be because yes Don did fly off the handle but the forums handlers(aka mods) kept the shit going as well. That whole thread makes us all look like shit
yeah i agree they allowed it to go way longer then most forums would have but in the midst of all the bickering back and forth they were giving answers to questions as well im mean i saw it stated several times and i just dont see why there was confusion it was clear as ... what is 10+2 mods responded with ..10+2=12 then they responded with well if 10+2=12 then why does this guy =14 mods respond well thats because he is 7+7and that = 14...

i dont know but i agree it makes us look bad and now don is banned from here taver refuses to respond over hear and im sure a few others will take his back wrong or right ... so yeah falling apart YAY!!!!!!!

on a side note i would like to add i understand being angry at an asshole on a forum but what i find very disturbing is how easy it was to say "Pull all our fucking contest and threads" its like a royal fuck you to the community of people that supported you all because of the hate for 1 guy and his mods and now im sure ill get the "well we can do this and we can do that" but honestly the best step should have been say fuck him move on an just not deal with him anymore .... but i guess making the community suffer for the actions of others is appropriate as well

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stand by rob and Don they seem like stand up guys, a vapor Joe is a tool I know first hand fuck him

damn you and such

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed that parts are missing now... I wonder how much else has been edited out now...
Oh Ya their all just a bunch of fucks, example" there's a thread on here where admins and poster are discussing illegal use of anti depression meds to get high and the use of a injectable drug (not gonna say the name of it) I skimmed through it a few days ago and was like what the fuck 1 person slips once and says a drug reference and get banned?

damn you and such

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ANYYYYY FUCKING WAY
7e0f2ca73ddad3900e5dc3250de4bcd5.jpg
handcheck time to move away from drama and back to vape shit

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors