Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought it too and am in the same boat. It almost has a floral taste to me.

I haven't made any flavors like that, sorry. I may have the ingredients to give it a try.

I missed all the drama, I am saddened to hear about it though. I will have to go over yonder and check out the thread. Ugh. I thought this PIF box would never end.
5.0 is not dead!!! I'm still here ain't going no where lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hate that I found this thread right before something like this happened... Everyone seemed to be a right tight group of people... Seems to me that he'll be missed in this thread a lot... Just my 2 cents...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hate that I found this thread right before something like this happened... Everyone seemed to be a right tight group of people... Seems to me that he'll be missed in this thread a lot... Just my 2 cents...

hes just banned from the forum not the box itself the box isnt an entity of vaping underground it was simply started here there are no rules stating we cant run it from 2 different threads on two forums and if we want to talk to him we know where he will be and som of us prefer being here so its not like this will die out so your still part of something big no mistaken that

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This is a great group of ppl... All 21 some talk and interact more than others but all in all good ppl and it has not went any where.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hes just banned from the forum not the box itself the box isnt an entity of vaping underground it was simply started here there are no rules stating we cant run it from 2 different threads on two forums and if we want to talk to him we know where he will be and som of us prefer being here so its not like this will die out so your still part of something big no mistaken that
You lost me with the box!!
I think I understand what you're saying though...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey everyone, as I said earlier I'm not going anywhere just gonna be more so active in both

damn you and such
i dont know does that mean we have to deal with your best buddy huckelberry hound?? lol j/k

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You lost me with the box!!
I think I understand what you're saying though...

This thread was started by Taver and we all joined to be a part of a pif box that travels around to our members... They take what they want and add what they don't need or use and send it to the next person. It's all explained in the first post of this thread... We are on our second round, a few dropped out and we added a few and it's going on its way lol hope that helps to explain the box...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread was started by Taver and we all joined to be a part of a pif box that travels around to our members... They take what they want and add what they don't need or use and send it to the next person. It's all explained in the first post of this thread... We are on our second round, a few dropped out and we added a few and it's going on its way lol hope that helps to explain the box...

I know how a box works I learned that in middle school

damn you and such

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Amen lol

you sure you dont mean 6.0 cause theres still people left in line on this one and i dont know about the rest but i will continue on with the 5.0 legacy
Very glad to hear that. I am here to stay too.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Y'all must think I'm as dumb as a box of rocks!!! I didn't know that he was referring to "the box" as in literally the PIF box!! Please forgive me y'all!! I'm normally much faster at catching on to things! BTW, as you said yesterday there might be a few openings later on for the box... Will it still be going on even though the originator isn't here anymore? If so, I've got a few odds and ends to donate.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How are you feeling?

Terrible to be honest with you :(. The doctors here tell me I need to go to a bigger hospital for specialized care. i have been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 months. August 24, 25 and 26th I have appointments down at New York Prebetarian hospital (its part of Columbia University and where Dr Oz is a doctor). Fingers crossed they can help me.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all must think I'm as dumb as a box of rocks!!! I didn't know that he was referring to "the box" as in literally the PIF box!! Please forgive me y'all!! I'm normally much faster at catching on to things! BTW, as you said yesterday there might be a few openings later on for the box... Will it still be going on even though the originator isn't here anymore? If so, I've got a few odds and ends to donate.

No I don't think you are a box of rocks lmbo... We are always welcoming good ppl just enjoy the craziness lol

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Terrible to be honest with you :(. The doctors here tell me I need to go to a bigger hospital for specialized care. i have been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 months. August 24, 25 and 26th I have appointments down at New York Prebetarian hospital (its part of Columbia University and where Dr Oz is a doctor). Fingers crossed they can help me.
I'm sorry to hear that I hope they can figure something out for u

damn you and such

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Never crossed my mind I was trying to get sent to the corner but apparently I'm off my game tonight

damn you and such

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I hope they can help

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quit touching me I didn't not give you consent I refuse to be treat like a piece of meat dammit it lmao jk I bet it takes you a while to read this being you have company and all lmao@Geauxst

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quit touching me I didn't not give you consent I refuse to be treat like a piece of meat dammit it lmao jk I bet it takes you a while to read this @Geauxst

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave
Weirdo....js

VU Sponsors