Become a Patron!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That's right everyone. 5 Buck Chuck has re-opened its doors to the people!

We manufacture premium e liquid. During 2016 when the FDA was changing the industry, we decided to take a hiatus from selling and take time to learn more about how the industry was evolving. But now we are back and better than ever!

So here's the deal... there isn't one. Yupp! No deals, no sales, no promotions. Just straight savings. All e-liquids that we sell are only $5! You can't get a better deal than that!

Now you may be asking, "How do you make money with juice so cheap? Your stuff must be pretty cheap and crap." We say to that, "Our juice is made from premium ingredients and developed from the most sophisticated minds of the century!" Believe me, you won't be disappointed with our juice. From start to finish, we make every bottle perfect. Only the best for our customers.

For a limited time we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders 6 bottles or more. Now that's a sweet ass deal!

Check out all the goodies available at our site ChuckVape.com
You are about to be amazed!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New Blog post up!

https://chuckvape.com/blogs/news/look-mom-another-click-bait-article-about-juul-vapes

Hear Chuck rant about mainstream media's gross obsession with JUUL vapes!

Read it exclusively at ChuckVape.com!

While you're there, check out all of our products. We have 30 different flavors of e juice available in our two lines: Hustler and High lyfe.

Hustler is for those of us who like to like a simple vape, but make it our own. Take these flavors, which are great by themselves, and make them better. I little enginuity will go a long way with these flavors! With literally million of combinations to choose from with this line, you will find the perfect set of flavors to make a truly perfect flavor for you!

High Lyfe is for those of us who don't have the time to create our own flavor. We see the flavor in this line that we like and we get it. We get shit done, period.

Find out more at ChuckVape.com!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Oh boy, anti-vaping people just don't know when to quit. Another not-so-friendly vape research article made to the light of day, regardless of how skewed/biased their data is.

Chuck decided to read the whole research article and talk about it. Yupp, that's right, all 25 pages of it! He gives his thoughts and sheds some light on the silver lining all of us vapers can take away from this article. It's all about how you look at it!

https://chuckvape.com/blogs/news/vaping-doesnt-help-smokers-quit-cigarettes-new-study-reports

Attachments

• vaping doesnt help smokers.png
    vaping doesnt help smokers.png
    835.8 KB · Views: 5

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What's your favorite flavor of juice? Fruity? Savory? Tobacco or Custard based? We have it all! And you know the best part? Our flavors get better with your input!

Our Hustler line is packed with simple, delicious flavors just begging for your input. We like to encourage experimentation. Like strawberry, melon, Key lime Pie but can't find a vape company that makes it? We sell those 3 flavors, why not mix them!

These flavors are designed to taste great on their own, but we know people like to mix. So we made sure that if you mix these flavors together, it wont taste like ass. It'll taste like everything you hoped for and more!

Check out all these flavors HERE!

Some of the best flavors from our fans are attached below!

Attachments

• AllFruitAllTheTime2.png
    AllFruitAllTheTime2.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 2
  • CitrusPie-CS.png
    CitrusPie-CS.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IcedMocha-CS.png
    IcedMocha-CS.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 2
  • VanillaTobaccoPie-CS.png
    VanillaTobaccoPie-CS.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 2

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone know who Mashable is? If you say they are a trusted resource for news and facts, we may not be able to be friends. Well, they are at it again.

Recently Mashable posted another story on their snapchat talking about vaping, JUULing, and how it's bad for you. The recent study stating vaping doesn't actually help smokers quit smoking. We talked about this study as well in our blog.

Even though the study had nothing to do with JUULs or the technology in JUULs, Mashable found a way to shoehorn it into their story. Giving the non-vaper the impression that this research article is somehow more relevant and factual than it actually is. Not to mention this article covered data from 2015 and 2016.

Chuck goes over all the main points Mashable is using (badly I might add) and just craps on them. Check it out here!

Attachments

• AdobeStock_131656075.png
    AdobeStock_131656075.png
    918.4 KB · Views: 2

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We need to have a frank discussion. I'm tired of people calling my product cheap.

I didn't go on hiatus for damn near 2 years, studying the vaping world and all it has to offer. To just use crap ingredients. My quality product is truly premium. From start to finish, my e juice will satisfy you. This has become such a common question that I had to write a blog post about it. It's ridiculous!

My product speaks for it self. It is a truly premium 30ml glass bottle of e juice for just $5. Not many people can say that. And that's ok, we can't all be 5 Buck Chuck.

Attachments

• cheapjuice.png
    cheapjuice.png
    718.3 KB · Views: 2

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Let's talk about Summer Medley. One of our best selling flavors.

Summer Medley is the perfect premixed flavor for those night owls. Those who live for the night, where all the good stories start. Packed with tons of fruit flavor; c
risp, luscious apple and berry combination and add a cute fuzzy peach to rejuvenate you after every late night. A perfect all day vape and built to last! Check it out here!

cropped Summer Medley.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
At 5 Buck Chuck, we like to do something different. We are more than just another vape juice company. We are highly community-oriented and driven. While we do offer the elixir that makes our vape world go round. We have so much more to offer on our website than you might think. Here is what to expect during your visit at ChuckVape.com:
  • We like to have fun, expect satire, humor, and lots of dumb jokes
  • I am a character in my own comic going no crazy adventures
  • I am very well known, so much so that famous people leave voicemails for me and I put them on the site
  • A rewards program like no other! The baller card!
  • A killer blog with tons of funny and informative articles
  • And so much more!
Don't expect to just find juice and leave. We like to create a lasting experience for all vapers.

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What are you doing today? Are you vaping? I know you are... Did you know cheap premium juice is only an account and order away?

Of course you did, I've been harping about it for months. But did you know that our juice is second to none? It so good it'll make The Rock crumble. It'll make Jordan pick up his b-ball shoes up again. It'll make JUUL close its doors. It'll make your mom lose respect for you.

But seriously, our juice is seriously good. Check us out and find out for yourself just how good it is. To show how serious we are, we even made a cabbage flavored juice to let you all know we mean business and are on the pursuit to find the perfect vape! (heavy sarcasm on cabbage actually being a flavor. You are crazy if you thought for a second we actually created a trash product like that.)
29573195_1925890647724048_3420461766621038980_n.jpg

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
FDA is coming down on us! Baton down the hatches and get ready for really boring and ugly labels on all of our bottles! But we have until Friday before we are forced to change our labels. So if you want to get a box of our juice without the big warning labels on them. You have until Thursday night to place an order to receive Chuck greatness before our labels change!

Check them all out before they're gone at ChuckVape.com
Don't forget that we are giving free shipping on all order 6 bottles or more too!

FreeShipping2.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I, Chuck Sinclair, have my own comic series!
You probably didn't know but I like to sketch my adventures and the things that happen in my life. Whether it's giving FDA Headquarters the finger or keeping the paparazzi busy so celebrities can go out in public. I catalogue it all! You can check them all out on my Instagram!
Chuck7 with url.png War on FDA.jpg

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
5 Buck Chuck doesn't just sell e juice.

We have so much else! Like a voicemail

Our very own owner, Chuck Sinclair, is a very popular man. So much so that he receives countless voicemails every day. Many are from famous celebrities. On our website, ChuckVape.com you can find some special voicemails that he hand picked to showcase!​

Our first voicemail you can find is from Robert DeNiro!
Robert De Niro.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New Blog Post Up!
Check it out at ChuckVape.com!
Chuck goes in depth about one of our most popular flavors right now, Appleberry!
He also talks about good flavors to mix with Appleberry to create even better flavors! He also has a recipe to post for you to try at home!
AppleBerry.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What is Quality?
Is it a cleanroom? A lab? Quality control?

At 5 Buck Chuck, we've got you covered!
All of our products are produced in a cleanroom. Not only do we provide cheap juice, it's the quality of premium juice!
Premium quality juice doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.
Check us our at ChuckVape.com!
5-1.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Chuck's lab means business
Our lab workers pouring e juice into our bottle filler machine. Automation is key that keeps our juice prices down!
7-1.png
You can learn more about our process at ChuckVape.com!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New Blog Post Up!
CBS runs a great two-sided article about vaping

CBS reporter talks a vape shop owner about the industry and the anti-vaping advocates
Check it out at ChuckVape.com!pexels-photo-842331.jpeg

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Dear Mr. 420,

I have never entered a business relationship with a promoter where the point was so egregiously missed. We clearly communicated our terms for the video promotion of my 5 Buck Chuck e-juice. Instead we received a halfhearted attempt at a simplistic twisted taste test. Mr. 420, we just wanted your help with explaining a new concept in vaping. American made ready to vape premium flavors that were created to blend. Your failure to communicate with us after taking our payment on this is inexcusable.

I am outraged! You have attempted to tarnish my family name, this WILL NOT be tolerated. You have left little choice for my course of action. Prepare yourself for battle Mr. 420. I, Chuck Sinclair, challenge you to a lyrical dual! I await your response with much anticipation...

Sincerely,

Chuck Sinclair

VU Sponsors