Become a Patron!

A solid ,strong and massive mod as everyvaper’s dream

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A solid ,strong and massive mod as everyvaper’s dream – Desire BOX-X Mod

I bet you all of vapers here all have knowledge about The mad dog rda or gta , now they’re backing with a new mod named BOX-X while the designer have been coming for us Elego this week.
8b6ea179-e240-4e46-84e4-06e452f0b396.jpg

This is a beastly-looking mod. All you get is a mod and an instruction booklet.you need to find a set of two batteries and turn it on.The BOX-X mod has obvisouly a metalgun color and It will come in more colors .

Another claim of fame with with it's the little light under the logo with magenta that would be on when you vape it .Desire they are using same zinc alloy material that I think most of heavy mods made of this without painted problem.I’ve been using this as far as the throw on this .the fire bottom comes a nice click gose not too far of a throw.It’s a thicker kit for sure to work with a pyro RDTA with 24mm diameter .
a51114e2-022b-4fb8-9d5b-d2e5226bb1b1.jpg

I am totally fine with its size with it, actually ave small hands it might be too thick for holding up.Looks wire you are either going to love this or hate this. This is definitely kind of futuristic. It’s got all the different little cutouts in it where the lights turn on., which is really interested.It feels heavy duty, I haven’t had any rattle on the two units of batteries.The system is very easy to use based on 3 times pressing to change the mode.
e5338038-d1cb-4bee-be1c-2699c728c4dc.jpg

http://instagr.am/p/BY-o_H2D64_/
Desire is really good sucker to make drippers and rebuildable tanks.They come with crowded layout and stuff like that all the way involve this outstanding X mod , will you fond of this ? leave you message down below and instagram.

Check out this Box X mod at Elegomall for more detail and price point :)

VU Sponsors