Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Coolin back off here and had rain, I was wantin to get my garden tilled but now haveta wait till it dries up:rolleyes:
I hope the day is bein kind to all of the wonderful people here today;)

847219af2a3a20da9a7dcd95b2fd9af0.jpg

9b4740628d72609bc80a2cb6e7a0b567.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Coolin back off here and had rain, I was wantin to get my garden tilled but now haveta wait till it dries up:rolleyes:
I hope the day is bein kind to all of the wonderful people here today
Beautiful day here- sunny and 52F
Was supposed to be 25 and snowy today- this is much better. Feels like Spring today!

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer Conversation Season 3 Episode 4 Full Video

We know life can get hectic, and things come up at the last minute. If you missed the live broadcast on Tuesday, this special replay is just for you. Join Dr. Roney and Dr. Greenberg as they answer some of your most pressing questions. A few of the topics covered this week were:
    • Phyllodes tumors, should you remove? And can you treat them holistically?
    • Can you share options for treatments, therapies, and supplements for liver cancer?
    • There’s a lot of conflicting information out there about eating red meat, yet Dr. Connealy eats it. Does it cause prostate and colon cancer?
    • What do you think about the success people are having with parasite treatments clearing their tumors?
    • Is there a correlation or causation between childhood trauma and cancer?
    • And many more!

For those who were unable to tune in, the entire video is available by clicking the link below.

Thanks for watching, and please feel free to share with friends and family!

To your health,​

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
I hope the day is bein kind to all of the wonderful people here today;)
About 50 earlier today, 30 now, supposed to be only 20 by morning. And it's snowing, the heavy wet kind.

VU Sponsors