Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope everything's OK @Jimi, haven't seen you around yet today...
Thank you my friend, had my yearly medi-care physical today, thought it would be a good time to discuss my weight problem or lack of weight problem. He made several confused looks and seemed stymied. He wants me to do a bunch of tests that I ain't gonna mess with and told me to eat more, boy I don't know if I can hold anymore. He still can't believe I am still alive this long with the beast on my back. But, and I wassavin this for my good thing I did gain 2 pounds :bliss:, made it back up to 128

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evenin Family:wave:
Had a Dr. apt today then stopped at a couple stores, crazy how fast time passes:facepalm:
I hope everyone is well and had a fantastic day:)

Happy Birthday Anniversary to the ‘Queen of Soul,’ Aretha Franklin!
  • And where is this Subway Stop?... Franklin Street, of course! –Tribeca, Manhattan
  • NYC Fun Fact - Tribeca is short for “Triangle below Canal Street.”

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says 'Okay music buffs Anyone know the significance of this number 53310761'

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good stuffs happening... Had the grandkids over yesterday. Had my grandson help me water the garden. He was starting to get into it.

The brisket that I smoked for the Super Bowl was so well liked that my daughter's in-laws have requested I smoke one for Easter! And they are buying the brisket!

VU Sponsors