Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Had heavy rains last night and this mornin, there goes my chance of tillin for a while:(
Can't wait to get my taders and onions in, well and everything else too;)
I hope everyone is havin a great day:)

86c2f454f99c29a10e634076832d1338.jpg

bd41e718be60595471415e563ca99925.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
T-shirt and shorts day today which is a good thing.
Tomorrow we are expecting rain which is good, but it's gonna be chilly with low in the 30s and high around 55 which is not good. Then again, I'll be looking forward to those temps when summer and the 100s hit...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We are doin a bit better, wont be long and we'll be goin through all that pre surgery stuff again but it is what it is, thank you for asking my dear friend :hug:
Gettin real anxious to get my garden started this year, so far behind:facepalm:
Are you goin to have a neighbor till for you this year, so much easier that hand diggin.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Are you goin to have a neighbor till for you this year, so much easier that hand diggin
I don't know if I will be doing my veggie garden this year? I need to get my pool cover off and get that up and running this year. Lots of money and time for the pool . My veggie garden didn't do well last year, I think the late start and the smoky fires wrecked it last year, back breaking work along with my knees makes it not fun. Plus I have been doing a lot of work inside the house and may have to hire a handy man for certain jobs I need done that I can't do by myself.
I will still work on my flower gardens, they need weeding and mulch this year. I bought another butterfly bench to go with the other one in my back garden, need to put it together and put down the landscaping felt and mulch for that.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if I will be doing my veggie garden this year? I need to get my pool cover off and get that up and running this year. Lots of money and time for the pool . My veggie garden didn't do well last year, I think the late start and the smoky fires wrecked it last year, back breaking work along with my knees makes it not fun. Plus I have been doing a lot of work inside the house and may have to hire a handy man for certain jobs I need done that I can't do by myself.
I will still work on my flower gardens, they need weeding and mulch this year. I bought another butterfly bench to go with the other one in my back garden, need to put it together and put down the landscaping felt and mulch for that.
Yes they can be a lot of work, glad you are gonna keep your flowers goin though, they are always so pretty.

VU Sponsors