Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My experience is that you don't get a warning. You write your reply, click "post reply", and your innocently used valid non-cussing word has been changed to "I am a spammer ban me" by a hyperactive irrelevant control.

If I'm right to assume she said wax then she can go back and edit her post to say "w@x" or "waxx". That defeats the stupibot.
Yup, and no warning. The word I used, which I didn't even think it would get the "I'm a Spammer Ban Me" was e x foliate. I think, it was that word, lol.
Did you get that warning? I have too and I am a moderator, lol! Certain words that are usually used by spammers are triggers for that warning. Unless a spammer shows up on a thread that you see, hit the report button.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, and no warning. The word I used, which I didn't even think it would get the "I'm a Spammer Ban Me" was e x foliate. I think, it was that word, lol.

If you'd care to edit that post, you can change it to "exf0liate" and it will replace the "I'm a spammer" message. In other words, replace the letter O with a zero.

Ridiculous we have to do stuff like that.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Maybe warning was a wrong choice of word, your spammer word was replaced by I'm A spammer Ban Me.
I am not even sure what all the spammer alert words are, no list of those given to us that I know of. I guess it helps alert to a potential spammer when we see that phrase, but many times it is an innocent use of a certain flagged word.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh oh oh.....Went to a vape shop the other day. Was looking for a Strawnana that is 40 vg 60 pg. The guy found a Strawnana, asked him the percentage of the vg pg. He didn't know, looked on the box and it said 25 vg 75 pg. He said "I don't know what VG or PG is." I just looked at him and thought, "You work in a vape shop and don't know what VG or PG is? Do you even VAPE?" I couldn't believe I just heard him say this.....
OH MY :gaah:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of eclipse and text

VU Sponsors