Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's 1107pm here, and my good thing for today is I almost finished my taxes. I still have to add up all the figures and finish my summary for my accountant, but the records and receipts are all in, all filed in their folders in the computer under the master file "Taxes 2023", and the summary outline done.

Then I started to wonder if all this brouhaha about the eclipse tomorrow, a normal phenomenon that happens from time to time without causing the world to end, is just a propaganda distraction for some planned horrible destructive government false flag, like bunches of DEW attacks across the country.

Most of my receipts for taxes are either digital in the first place, or have already been scanned into my computer to go on the thumb drive I send to the accountant. So it occurred to me I'd better back everything up, or my work today could be for nothing, so I backed it all up on an external hard drive, and put away the drive in a Faraday.

So I've done all I can for now, and can finish taxes tomorrow unless the world comes to an end. It meant I had no time to play on the forum, but it gave me an excuse to order Doordash 😋

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A solar or lunar eclipse is symbolic of hieros gamos, the sacred marriage of sun and moon, male and female, light and dark.

I'm trying to see beyond the government propaganda hoax to convince us something horrible is going to happen, and think of today as something special.

hierosgamos.JPG

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have decided not to go to work today. My kitties will need me to be home to comfort them after the eclipse.:teehee:

Actually, the last couple of months I have been working overtime as much as I felt like I was able to and now that the well has run dry, I feel like it's a good time to take a day off. So my good thing for today is that I am able to take today if if I feel like it, and I do.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:teehee:
Just doing a....
747461bfb7c6a7601fe0c2e5cdc14b54.gif

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have decided not to go to work today. My kitties will need me to be home to comfort them after the eclipse.:teehee:

Actually, the last couple of months I have been working overtime as much as I felt like I was able to and now that the well has run dry, I feel like it's a good time to take a day off. So my good thing for today is that I am able to take today if if I feel like it, and I do.

Well the alt media has been saying a lot of stuff about staying inside today, that they're going to spray us with poison like we're cockroaches, or they're going to turn up the 5G to max and fry us all, so good, stay in with your kitties. The mainstream media has been saying to stock up on food, water and TP as if it were going to be the end of the world.

Probably all a crock. During a solar eclipse the birds go to bed as if it were night time, and then when the eclipse is over they wake up to a "new day". I don't remember it ever even getting that dark during an eclipse, but I wouldn't put it past the cabal to create an issue out of nothing, in order to perpetrate another crime against humanity.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ugh it was so cloudy here so we could not see the eclipse happen, but I stood outside with my neighbors as the whole neighborhood went dark enough to turn on the streetlights at 3:20pm. We could see and hear fireworks, smell the cookouts as people here celebrated the Solar Eclipse.
Of course now at 5:30 pm the sun is shining and life is back to normal.

20240408_152127.jpg20240408_152416.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Spent the morning at my daughter's house with the grand kids. We hung out there for the eclipse since they don't have trees yet. It was only 40% here so looking through the eclipse glasses just showed the bottom part of the sun obscured. Saw some of the full eclipses on the TV.

VU Sponsors