Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
God afternoon Family :wave:
Been workin in the garden and I seen I already 2.5 inch sweet peppers and tomatoes about 3 inches across
Onions are bulbin nicely, wish I had more space. Oh and took 2 more heads of broccoli:bliss: things are lookin better.
I hope the day has found you all healthy and happy:)

77 happy birthday wishes Mick Fleetwood
♥️

May be an image of 1 person and wingtip shoes

May be an image of 2 people and text

May be an image of text

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday's good thing.....Was moving a chair so I could stand on it. The chair slipped out of my hands hit one of my toes and it isn't broken and thus is a good thing,
yup yup yup
I'm still able do this
View attachment 216008
Wow sorry you almost broke your toe, they don't do much for them anyway just tape it to the next one

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jimi has complained of bandage goo buildup on the wound, and as you know an establishment that wants us all dead is approving terrible toxins and allergens on the sticky side of the bandage. I tried to research how to get the goo off and start fresh, since that is probably contaminating the wound even more, holding onto bacteria and dead skin cells. What I see is "Goo Gone for Bandages", rejected on the basis of another probably toxic commercial product; petroleum jelly, rejected as (obviously) a petroleum product nobody needs getting inside them; rubbing alcohol, let it sit a few minutes, then wipe off, a possibility, but honestly I would rather he use whiskey or brandy than use harsh isopropyl alcohol on that raw wound.

I agree, high carvacrol content oregano oil is a good natural antibiotic, though its effect can wane after a few weeks, but then you can switch to black seed oil for a while.

Love that zipstitch in the vid you posted. It's like an easier version of the boy scout DIY tape stitches I tried to describe previously, more precise, and has that function of being able to draw the wound edges together. I'll always remember that now.
Yeah, I saw his posts in his thread. I was and should have said gauze or non sticky pads instead of bandages. And, use some sort of tape product to keep it on.
I had a nice long gauge from a kitties claw and used a big bandaid. It left two wicked red patches on my skin for three weeks, this has never happened in the past, they usually just itch. The red patches are finally disappearing and not itching.
Haven't looked for the zipstitch, so hoping to find them and get some just to be prepared. And, hopefully they don't cost an arm n leg to get them.

VU Sponsors