d67e3c65761e1db1c3d1dfecf68ed6f9.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family :wave:
I took a pic of what they did to Jean and what they are callin right

View attachment 215981

Now honestly does that look right to you?
Do I have a reason to be so upset?
Looks like pretty shotty work to me and like it would be easily infected. In the left hand corner you can see it closed up. I told her she's gonna have a nasty scar and would she please let me take her to a real doctor, they say the one she has is the best here, OMG I'd hate to see worse. I keep tellin her that her medical crew are a bunch of jokers.
I saw this a few days ago.
Would antibiotic cream put on a bandage or antibiotic pad work to cover it? How about her starting to take Mediterranean Oreganol Oil? its a natural antibiotic.
Just some thoughts I had.
Poor Jean :( so so sorry :hug:
1000011775.jpg

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would antibiotic cream put on a bandage or antibiotic pad work to cover it? How about her starting to take Mediterranean Oreganol Oil? its a natural antibiotic.

Jimi has complained of bandage goo buildup on the wound, and as you know an establishment that wants us all dead is approving terrible toxins and allergens on the sticky side of the bandage. I tried to research how to get the goo off and start fresh, since that is probably contaminating the wound even more, holding onto bacteria and dead skin cells. What I see is "Goo Gone for Bandages", rejected on the basis of another probably toxic commercial product; petroleum jelly, rejected as (obviously) a petroleum product nobody needs getting inside them; rubbing alcohol, let it sit a few minutes, then wipe off, a possibility, but honestly I would rather he use whiskey or brandy than use harsh isopropyl alcohol on that raw wound.

I agree, high carvacrol content oregano oil is a good natural antibiotic, though its effect can wane after a few weeks, but then you can switch to black seed oil for a while.

Love that zipstitch in the vid you posted. It's like an easier version of the boy scout DIY tape stitches I tried to describe previously, more precise, and has that function of being able to draw the wound edges together. I'll always remember that now.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi has complained of bandage goo buildup on the wound, and as you know an establishment that wants us all dead is approving terrible toxins and allergens on the sticky side of the bandage. I tried to research how to get the goo off and start fresh, since that is probably contaminating the wound even more, holding onto bacteria and dead skin cells. What I see is "Goo Gone for Bandages", rejected on the basis of another probably toxic commercial product; petroleum jelly, rejected as (obviously) a petroleum product nobody needs getting inside them; rubbing alcohol, let it sit a few minutes, then wipe off, a possibility, but honestly I would rather he use whiskey or brandy than use harsh isopropyl alcohol on that raw wound.

I agree, high carvacrol content oregano oil is a good natural antibiotic, though its effect can wane after a few weeks, but then you can switch to black seed oil for a while.

Love that zipstitch in the vid you posted. It's like an easier version of the boy scout DIY tape stitches I tried to describe previously, more precise, and has that function of being able to draw the wound edges together. I'll always remember that now.
Curious about something you didn't mention. I have always used hydrogen peroxide, I can't remember when I originally started using it but I've used it for years believing it was better for cleaning wounds than alcohol. Is there a reason not to?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Curious about something you didn't mention. I have always used hydrogen peroxide, I can't remember when I originally started using it but I've used it for years believing it was better for cleaning wounds than alcohol. Is there a reason not to?

I don't have an authoritative answer on my own. I did read that you don't want hydrogen peroxide getting into an open wound, getting inside you, and that it is so harsh it can kill newly forming healthy tissue too.

This is just one reference, but I read it in several places:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you my Dear Friend, she wont use anything that the quack (so called doctor) doesn't tell her to :( .

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
We had a tough night last night, Jean was up with pain most of the night, I keep tryin to get her to go to the hospital but..... :rolleyes:
I hope the day is bein kind to everyone:)
Happy 88th Birthday, Kris Kristofferson! – Retired singer-songwriter and actor
  • Here’s Kris, living the “beer for breakfast” lyric from his song “Sunday Morning Coming Down.” - 1970
  • Fun Fact - Kristofferson was an Oxford graduate, a Rhodes Scholar, a former Captain in the Army, and helicopter pilot. But despite his impressive resume, he wanted nothing more than to be a songwriter, and got his start as a janitor at Columbia Records in Nashville.
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and beard

May be an image of coffee cup and text

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll never understand the concept of sports blackouts. LET ME WATCH MY (semi)LOCAL TEAM EVERY GAME!!!!! Today's Indiana Fever game is on ESPN, so even WNBA League Pass doesn't show it live, but if they did I'd STILL be blacked out since they are playing in Chicago and I live close enough to Chicago to be in their blackout area. grrrr

WNBA Marketers - "We need more viewers so we can grow into a bigger league."
WNBA Team Owners - "I have an idea, let's PREVENT people from watching the games they care the most about on TV. That'll surely bring in more viewers.":crazy:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll never understand the concept of sports blackouts. LET ME WATCH MY (semi)LOCAL TEAM EVERY GAME!!!!! Today's Indiana Fever game is on ESPN, so even WNBA League Pass doesn't show it live, but if they did I'd STILL be blacked out since they are playing in Chicago and I live close enough to Chicago to be in their blackout area. grrrr

WNBA Marketers - "We need more viewers so we can grow into a bigger league."
WNBA Team Owners - "I have an idea, let's PREVENT people from watching the games they care the most about on TV. That'll surely bring in more viewers.":crazy:
They get more money from someone in the stands, than a pair of eyeballs in front of the TV.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They get more money from someone in the stands, than a pair of eyeballs in front of the TV.
Yes, but many people will never go to a game anyway. I'm never going to shell out $250 to watch a basketball game in person, and that is the cheap tickets. Think I'm exaggerating the price?

"Ticket prices for Sunday’s Indiana Fever-Chicago Sky game featuring Fever G Caitlin Clark and Sky F Angel Reese are the “most expensive for a WNBA game ever,” according to Jordan Valinsky of CNN.com. Prices are averaging “around $253” according to TickPick -- “187% higher than the Sky’s average purchase price of $88.” Valinsky noted the cheapest seat is “around $250 with the most expensive ticket on sale going for more than $9,000.” Last Sunday’s Fever-Sky game was the most-watched WNBA game on any network in 23 years. A TickPick representative said that excitement for this weekend’s game is “so high that ticket prices are 116% more expensive than this past season’s tickets” for Bulls home games, which averaged $117 (CNN.com, 6/20)."

VU Sponsors