Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
59b3e63c6b7c258d75a4789dff7f9f89.gif

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 217272

This is what I had to deal with, lol plus every had and or power tool known to man as well, lol!

Isn't that exactly how it goes. I can never throw out a leftover nail or nut or bolt, or those little L-shaped wrenches you get with furniture you have to assemble yourself. I don't think I have ever once needed any of them. Thankfully, for me it's just a small-ish box, about 4 x 4 x 4. One day I'm gonna throw the whole thing in the charity box.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the food brought by Goph (homemade salsa) and Wolfie (homemade cheese dip), we appear to have a "dips" theme, so I added some freshly made guacamole. Wolfie knows you usually eat vegan, but she knows you enjoy her cheese dip, so it's a little cheat treat for today.

View attachment 217255
View attachment 217256

I made tons of extra crispy hand cut organic wedge fries for dipping, skin on, oven roasted with avocado oil. There are plenty more in the fridge, to keep us dipping all day, because when you reheat this cut they get even more crispy. For added freshness, Goph picked that peck of peppers from his pepper patch.

View attachment 217257

More freshness for the table:

View attachment 217278

Kad is pouring the coffee and tea:

View attachment 217259

We all have opinions about the effects of champagne and wine on health, so for this party we'll do what has brought Jimi the success we are celebrating. Here's our refreshing organic juice bar:

View attachment 217275

:stars2::stars2:And for the grand dessert:stars2::stars2:

View attachment 217261

To your health Jimi! From all of us, @2WhiteWolves, @gopher_byrd, @SnapDragon NY, @SirKadly, me, and Ninja.

View attachment 217262
:stars2::stars:😻:hearts:newyear2😊:stars::stars2:

More music for all day snacking:

9 Ball
-Zach Bryan

Safe in my garden
-The Mamas & the Papas
View attachment 217263

Wonderful World
-Louis Armstrong

Baby keep smilin'
-Compay Segundo, Lou Bega
From my heart thank you all :hug: :hug:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I slept for a while after loading in the two party posts early this AM, which was a ton of fun on the slooow slooooooooow forum, then up again for a while, had coffee, ate enough peanut butter & crackers to feed a starving nation, played online a while, and now I want another coffee break.

Too many words just to say: be back in a bit.

XO

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aug 11 in Music History
August 11th Born on this Day in History of Music Carrie Jacobs-Bond (1862), Mike Hugg - Manfred Mann (1943), Denis Payton - Dave Clarke Five (1943), Jim Kale - Guess Who (1943), Bill Hurd - The Rubettes (1948), Eric Carmen (1949), Erik Braunn - Iron Butterfly (1950), Bryan Bassett - Wild Cherry (1954), Joe Jackson (1954), Richie Ramone - Ramones (1957), Gustavo Adrián Cerati (1959), Ross Halfin - Music Photographer (1957), Paul Gendler - Modern Romance (1960), Hamish Seelochan - The Pasadenas (1964), Charlie Sexton (1968), Andy Bell - Ride/Oasis (1970), Chris Kelly - Kriss Kross (1978), Sandi Thom (1981)
Chart News
1962 Neil Sedaka at No.1 on the US chart with 'Breaking Up Is Hard To Do'
1962 Bobby Vinton at No.1 in Australia with "Roses Are Red (My Love)"
1979 The Knack at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Get The Knack'.
1984 Ray Parker JR. at No.1 on the US chart with the 'Ghostbusters'
1986 Madonna at No.1 in Australia with ‘Papa Don’t Preach’
2002 Nelly and Kelly Rowland at No.1 on the US chart with 'Dilemma.'
2002 Bruce Springsteen at No.1 on the US album chart with ‘The Rising’
Gig News
1967 The Small Faces, The Move, Marmalade, Paul Jones, Pink Floyd, Amen Corner, Donovan, Zoot Money, Cream, Jeff Beck, John Mayall, Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac and The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown all appeared at this year’s UK Reading festival.
1979 Led Zeppelin played their last ever UK gig (before the remaining members reformed in 2007 to play at the O2) at Knebworth Park, England.
1982 The Police played at the McGill Stadium, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2001 Black Sabbath, Linkin Park, Slipknot and Marilyn Manson played at Ozzfest at PNC Bank Arts Centre, New Jersey.

VU Sponsors