Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh Jimi, I'm sorry. I had to get off here cause mum phoned me, then my bro.
I'm doing ok, Thank you!
How are you doing and how is your toe doing? Is it broken? 🤗
I kinda figured you left because your mom needed you, how is she doin?:huh:
Love hearin that my dear friend;)
I am doin good other than my toe, it's still black and blue, if my feet weren't so ugly I'd take a pic.
Still not sure if it's broke or not still too stiff and sore to bend. Thank you for asking my Dear Friend:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Mornin Family:wave:
Just gettin ready to go for my walk, something I can now do without havin to pay later.:bliss:
I hope the day has found everyone well and happy<3

May be an image of text

No photo description available.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
September 26 in Music History

September 26th
Born on this day in Music History
George Gershwin (1898), Marty Robbins (1925), Julie London (1926), Joe Bauer - The Youngbloods (1941), Bryan Ferry - Roxy Music (1945), Lynn Anderson (1947), Olivia Newton John (1948), Stuart Tosh - Pilot (1951), Cesar Rosas - Los Lobos (1954), Craig Chaquico - Jefferson Starship (1954), Carlene Carter (1955), Tracey Thorn - Everything But The Girl (1962), Cindy Herron - En Vogue (1961), Nicki French (1964), Paul Draper - Mansun (1970), Shawn Stockman - Boyz II Men (1972), Christina Milian (1981) James Blake (1988)
Chart News
1960 Connie Francis at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'My Heart Has A Mind Of It's Own'.
1964 Roy Orbison at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Oh Pretty Woman'.
1981 Genesis at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'Abacab.'
1981 The Go-Go's at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Beauty And The Beat.'
1987 Michael Jackson at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Bad'.
1987 Whitney Houston at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Didn't We Almost Have It All'.
1992 Belinda Carlisle at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'The Best Of Belinda volume 1'
1992 Bobby Brown at No.1 in Australia with “Humpin’ Around”
1998 Melanie B featuring Missy Elliott at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'I Want You Back'.
1999 Leftfield at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'Rhythm And Stealth'.
1999 The Dixie Chicks at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Fly.'
2004 Green Day at No.1 on the UK album chart with ‘American Idiot’
2004 Nelly at No.1 on the US album chart with ‘Suit’ 2009 Jay-Z at No.1 on the US album charts with ‘The Blueprint 3’
2015 The Weekend at No.1 on the US chart with ‘Can’t Feel My Face’
2020 Cardi B featuring Megan Thee Stallion at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'WAP'
Gig News
1965 The Rolling Stones appeared at Colston Hall in Bristol. .
1967 Pink Floyd played at the Fillmore in San Francisco
1968 The Sallyangie a group featuring 15 year-old future Tubular Bells star Mike Oldfield and his sister Sally appeared at The Cousins folk Club Soho London.
1969 Fleetwood Mac, East Of Eden, Family, Edgar Broughton Band, Grisby Dyke and Glass Menagerie all appeared at an all night indoor festival at The Pavillion Gardens, Buxton, Derbyshire, England, John Peel hosted the night.
1970 Pink Floyd played at The Electric Factory in Philadelphia.
1980 U2 performed at the Cedar Ballroom, Birmingham, England on their Boy tour.
1992 Nirvana appeared at the Castaic Lake Amphitheatre, Castaic, California.
Music News
2003 Robert Palmer died

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I kinda figured you left because your mom needed you, how is she doin?:huh:
Love hearin that my dear friend;)
I am doin good other than my toe, it's still black and blue, if my feet weren't so ugly I'd take a pic.
Still not sure if it's broke or not still too stiff and sore to bend. Thank you for asking my Dear Friend:hug:
She's doing ok, she has her ups and downs. Sometimes we just have to take it moment by moment cause her emotions may flip in a moment. Like one day, she was fine, then all the sudden she wasn't, and no one could get her out of it, then Maggie threw up, thank goodness, I mean poor Maggie, but by Maggie doing this, it got mom focused on that and out of her bad mood. Thank you for asking :hug:

Now, I'm sure you've been putting an ice pack on your toe every so often, right? If not, why not? And grrrr, lol. Has your broken tailbone healed all the way up? :hug: And, how is Jean doing :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She's doing ok, she has her ups and downs. Sometimes we just have to take it moment by moment cause her emotions may flip in a moment. Like one day, she was fine, then all the sudden she wasn't, and no one could get her out of it, then Maggie threw up, thank goodness, I mean poor Maggie, but by Maggie doing this, it got mom focused on that and out of her bad mood. Thank you for asking :hug:

Now, I'm sure you've been putting an ice pack on your toe every so often, right? If not, why not? And grrrr, lol. Has your broken tailbone healed all the way up? :hug: And, how is Jean doing :hug:
Yes they do go back and forth with moods, it's a cruel disease and the more you see of it the more ugly it gets, sorry your mom is havin to go through this and put the family through it to.

Yes Ice as much as I can and keepin it up as much as I can, both have helped with the pain and swelling:) Yes tailbone healed up pretty good, took forever:rolleyes:, Jean is gettin her strength back some and seems to be healin fine :bliss: thank you for asking my Dear Friend:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is going to sound bad at first, but it will get better.....this is a good thing fir the day.

Okay, mums blood sugars have been over the Top, her ac1 last time checked was at 17, the highest she's ever had. Well, on Monday, she went into the eye doc to get hers eyes checked out, of course. Doc asked bro how her blood sugars were doing. Bro told him and doc didn't believe him!! The reason for this is because all the test he done on her eyes were all GOOD!! Bro asked doc if he wanted to see her chart, doc said Yes. Bro brought up her chart on his phone and showed it him. Doc was dumb founded, for her sugars to be this high and yet not having any problems with her eyes or other wise.
Yes, still working on getting her sugars down. It gets difficult in giving her her supplementals when she thinks nothing is wrong with her, ohhh she can be so stubborn, lol.
The good thing is....her eyes are doing well.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes they do go back and forth with moods, it's a cruel disease and the more you see of it the more ugly it gets, sorry your mom is havin to go through this and put the family through it to.

Yes Ice as much as I can and keepin it up as much as I can, both have helped with the pain and swelling:) Yes tailbone healed up pretty good, took forever:rolleyes:, Jean is gettin her strength back some and seems to be healin fine :bliss: thank you for asking my Dear Friend:hug:
Boy do they ever go back and forth, its quite the Rollercoaster ride she goes through and us. Aww, thank you, dear Jimi. We know it isn't her fault. We do get glimpses of her true self and when this happens we are truly grateful. When she is in her good moods, she will laugh at herself for being so forgetful, and it's so wonderful hearing her laugh, it's like sweet music to our ears.

I thought you'd be doing this, good boy, lol :hug:
Aww, love hearing that your tailbone has healed up, this is great! And, loving to hear this with Jean :tldr: so terrific!! You two take such good care of each other :inlove:

VU Sponsors