Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's October 2, and here comes the birthday bear!

View attachment 218849

Hey @Jimi, look out below. Prepare to land at the party, YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY, where your friends @gopher_byrd, @SnapDragon NY, @2WhiteWolves, @SirKadly, Bliss Doubt and the Ninja Bear are waiting to celebrate this day with you.

This way please:

View attachment 218850

Listen to the birthday song that seems like it was made for the music game family:

And specifically for you:

It appears your woodland friends have been busy in the bakery. Don't worry, the woodland bakery only uses organic berries & nuts for ingredients.

View attachment 218851

After more than year of coping with severe challenges, guided by love and hope, your just reward is to count these among your achievements:

Bringing your ailing love Jean back to health.

"Let me teach you how to smile
And I'll show you skies
Where gentle breezes blow
And I'll take you where peaceful waters flow"
View attachment 218852

Fishing and enjoying nature again, as peaceful waters flow.

View attachment 218854

A 50th wedding anniversary with the woman who was your bride and life partner, then your patient for a time, now once again the love who shares your life in health and joy, and wields her own fishing pole beside you.

View attachment 218855

A nine year anniversary of beast slaying:

View attachment 218856

An abundant garden:

View attachment 218857

And always taking time to enjoy music with friends:

View attachment 218858

Since you have so much to celebrate today, let's proceed to the refreshments area.

View attachment 218859
Thank you all, my day started out pretty rough but this has made it so much better, love you all

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I feel terrible bein late for my birthday party, life had to pick on me in order to say happy birthday in it own way.:(:(
I hope everyone comes back and plays a while;)

May be a cartoon of text

May be an image of 1 person and text

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
October 2nd Born on this day
Lolly Vegas - Redbone (1939), Ron Meagher - The Beau Brummels (1946), Don McLean (1945), Richard Hell - The Voidoids (1949), Mike Rutherford - Genesis (1950), Sting (1951), John Otway (1952),Ish Ledesma - Foxy (1952), LaTocha Scott - Escape (1973), Vanessa Bell Armstrong (1953), Phil Oakey - The Human League (1955), Freddie Jackson (1956), Robbie Nevil (1958), Sigtryggur Baldursson - The Sugarcubes (1962), Damon Gough - Badly Drawn Boy (1969), Tiffany (1971), Jim Root-Slipknot/Stone Sour (1971), Lene G Nystrom - Aqua (1973)
Chart News
1954 Don Cornell was at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Hold My Hand'.
1965 The McCoys at No. 1 on the US singles chart with Hang On Sloopy
1971 Rod Stewart at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Maggie May / Reason To Believe', his album 'Every Picture Tells A Story' also started a four-week run on this day at No.1 on the UK and US chart.
1972 Blackfeather at No.1 on the Australian chart with 'Boppin' The Blues'
1982 Dire Straits at No.1 on UK the album charts with 'Love Over Gold'.
1982 John Cougar at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Jack and Diane'
1982 Musical Youth at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Pass The Dutchie'.
1983 Bonnie Tyler at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Total Eclipse Of The Heart
2005 Katie Melua at No.1 on the UK album chart with Piece By Piece
2008 Pink at No.1 on the UK album chart with Funhouse
2010 Bruno Mars at No.1 on the UK chart with Just the Way You Are (Amazing)
Gig News
1979 The Buzzcocks performed at the Mountford Hall, Liverpool, England.
1982 Peter Gabriel and Steve Hacket joined their former band mates in Genesis for a one-time benefit performance at The Milton Keynes Bowl in Buckinghamshire, England
2000 Coldplay performed at The Junction, Cambridge.
2005 James Blunt performed at Barrowlands, Glasgow, Scotland
Music News
2017 Tom Petty died

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna have fish for my birthday dinner :bliss: I can't wait.
Been backin off on fish durrin the summer only about once a month or so but tonight I am havin a heapin helpin:giggle:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors