Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
helped my friend preo and prime his garage, prolly paint tomorrow or Tuesday:facepalm:
I am worn out today
I hope the day has been kind to everyone;)

May be a doodle of coffee cup and text that says 'THINGS to LOVE IN A CONFUSING WORLD -Bright, crisp mornings -Old books -New craft supplies -When the cat falls asleep on you -A text from that friend who is always delightfully inappr opriate big mug of freshly brewed coffee -One word: puppies People who are kind to each other -The opportunity to be kind every day Nane Hoflman Sweatparts Coffer'

May be an image of text

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
October 27th Born on this day in History of Music
Floyd Cramer (1933), Byron Allred - Steve Miller Band (1949), Garry Tallent - Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band (1949), K.K. Downing - Judas Priest (1951), Pete Dodd - The Thompson Twins (1953), Hazell Dean (1956), Simon Le Bon (1958), Curtis Harmon of Pieces of A Dream (1962), Scott Weiland - Stone Temple Pilots (1967), Natina Reed of Blaque (1979), Kelly Osbourne (1984)
Chart News
1957 The Crickets at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'That'll Be The Day'
1962 The Shadows at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'Out Of The Shadows.
1966 The Four Tops at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Reach Out I'll Be There'
1973 Gladys Knight and the Pips at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Midnight Train To Georgia'
1977 Baccara at No.1 in the UK singles chart with 'Yes Sir, I Can Boogie'
1980 Leo Sayer at No.1 in Australia with More Than I Can Say
1984 Big Country at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'Steel Town'
1990 The Beautiful South at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'A Little Time'
1990 Janet Jackson at No.1 on the US chart with 'Black Cat'
1990 Young MC at No.1 in Australia with Bust a Move
1990 Paul Simon at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'The Rhythm Of The Saints'
2002 Foo Fighters at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'One By One
2012 Maroon 5 at No.1 in the US with ‘One More Night’
2012 Calvin Harris featuring Florence Welch at No.1 in the UK with ‘Sweet Nothing ‘
2016 Little Mix at No.1 in the UK with ‘Shout Out to My Ex’
Gig News
1963 The Beatles performed three shows at the Cirkus in Goteborg, Sweden.
1970 Black Sabbath played at the Palace Ballroom in Maryport, West Cumbria UK
1973 Mott the Hoople supported by Aerosmith played at The Orpheum Theatre, Boston
1984 The Grateful Dead performed at Berkeley, California
1988 Def Leppard played at the Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, Washington
1999 Coldplay performed at Liverpool Royal Court Theatre, Liverpool, England
Music News
2013 Lou Reed died

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok I am gonna call it a night early tonight, hopefully I can goin early and get this job done tomorrow or Tuesday so I can get back to normal, I like helpin friends out though. :wave:
Thank you to everyone for playin today;)
Hope to catch everyone here tomorrow:)

May be a doodle of text

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had a few good days :)
Friday, first time ever went to do an early vote...YEY. HOPEFULLY, it won't get changed to Whom I didn't vote for!!! There were 771 before me and I over heard the court worker lady say, they were almost out-of ballets...WOW!!!
The second....my brother is actually voting this time, he hadn't done this for the eight years, so this is good!!!
Third....bought the kitties a new water fountain and the kitties like it...YEY!! Had to get another one cause the pump was starting to get weak and no way of replacing with a new one.
Fourth....Today, mum and bro visited here this afternoon. It was kinda cool, I was getting ready to walk out the door, heard a knock on the door, looked out and it was them.
Lol, this last week, I had called mom several times, but each time I'd phone her she was either thinking of me or they were talking about me. Hmm, don't know if the last would be good or bad, lol.
And, for the very last.... Several months ago, bought new Strawnana e-liquid from a brick and mortar place in North Topeka. It came as 70VG 30PG. I vape 60VG and 40PG. Weird cause most people cough with more PG, I cough with more VG. But anyway, I mixed some PG in it and it tastes better and has lasted longer, that's a plus!!! But, before I did this, my goodness, my coil went fast and would start to leak, plus what was leaking was so so so dark, never had this before. Ok, I'm done :tldr:

VU Sponsors