Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good afternoon, Jimi :)
Thanks, Jimi :) . I'm doing pretty good today :D. How are you doing today? And, Hope your day has been a good day for you :) . Sorry, no one was here to jam some tunes :tunez: with you.

Hey, how’s it going? I lazed out and wasn’t online most of today. Hope it’s good in the Alley. Like suddenly it’s Fall here, so that’s good. Not really much new, but after the mega stress from the bans, that’s alright. Love and hugs to you and the family.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
First time doing this so I hope I do it right,

Dew in the morning

You need to find one word in another song from the previous song, The song before mine is In The night, I used In The for mine, Kiss- thrills In The night-
be nice to have a video as well so we can listen too.
No matter though - anything here goes. No problem, just fun to play is all.
Welcome!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You need to find one word in another song from the previous song, The song before mine is In The night, I used In The for mine, Kiss- thrills In The night-
be nice to have a video as well so we can listen too.
No matter though - anything here goes. No problem, just fun to play is all.
Welcome!
Alright, everyone can skip mine and continue on. I’ll try again when I can find something that works!

:bliss:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Alright, everyone can skip mine and continue on. I’ll try again when I can find something that works!

:bliss:

No problem- you can chit chat and what not here as well- that is pretty much what Rhianne and a few others do. The game is just for fun- pretty easy to do- just search a key word on you tube- pretty easy.
No one will come after you with pitchforks here- lol!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No problem- you can chit chat and what not here as well- that is pretty much what Rhianne and a few others do. The game is just for fun- pretty easy to do- just search a key word on you tube- pretty easy.
No one will come after you with pitchforks here- lol!
Lol true! I guess I’m still used to how I was treated at ECF. I’m like a timid mouse lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
HiYa Snap, how you doing today my friend:wave:
Yup this is the place;)

I am doing awesome- just figured out an escribe theme for my new mod- all by myself- this one not as easy as the Therions were!
At least I am not a stupid as I think I am- lol and I didn't brick the mod- lol!
How are you and Jean doing, my friend?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am doing awesome- just figured out an escribe theme for my new mod- all by myself- this one not as easy as the Therions were!
At least I am not a stupid as I think I am- lol and I didn't brick the mod- lol!
How are you and Jean doing, my friend?
Glad you are doing well, how's the new stove working out? All that stuff is beyond me:rolleyes:, I am old school:giggle:.
We are doing pretty good, Jean, like all women, is very overworked:(, I am still suffering with a broken tail bone:rolleyes: but feeling great other than that

VU Sponsors