Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Wow Jimi, for a half blind man you are finding some great tunes faster than I can...lol Hate to say it but I am calling it quits for a bit. Thank you for the entertainment and all the fun while listening to some great music. Not sure everyone's plans tomorrow, but hopefully I catch you and all the others during the 4 day holiday weekend. Anyhow I hope you have a great night and sweet dreams.... Have a Happy Thanksgiving if I don't catch you tomorrow. Here's one more for the road....

What the world needs now

Tears For Fears - Mad World

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, but that might be cause I've been playing this game for going on 3 years now (I started it on another forum years ago) and have played my share of tunes so they come pretty easy;):giggle:. I hope to see you over the holidays my friend. Wishing you and you family a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Missed all of you :inlove: . You guys and gals played great tunes :tunez: . I hope your day was great too :hug: .
Sleep tight and Sweet Dreams
642db0e6cd79dad927a72307c4201b61.gif

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Music Game Family. May your plates be full, drinks be over flowing, and your day be full of laughter and cheer. Lets all be thankful for the great food, great friends and family, and another year of being smoke free. I hope each and every one of you this.

Oh and lets all hope that America's Team the Cowboys can find a way to win again on Turkey Day since we can not seem to win any other meaningful game... lol (Don't hold it against me, I am a Cowboys fan).... :oops:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just something I seen and saved

mail

During this Thanksgiving week I want to share my gratitude with you for being a deeply appreciated and honored part of our community.

Research has shown that gratitude can improve general well-being, increase resilience, strengthen social relationships, and reduce stress and depression.

I started a practice years ago, continued to this day, waking up every morning and going to bed every night thinking of at least a dozen things and people I'm grateful for. It's usually gratitude for my children, my wife, my home, my health, the incredible work I get to do and my community.

I encourage you to not only think of the things you're grateful for this week, but if you don't already, commit to starting the first and last few minutes of every day reflecting on those things and people in your life that you can be grateful for.

Just having access to drinking water, food, clothes on our backs and a roof over our head are all incredible things to be grateful for. There's millions around the world who don't even have these basic necessities.

I want you to know that I am deeply grateful for you and I wish you health and happiness this Thanksgiving week.

VU Sponsors