Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, no more headache.... I'm doing good... How about you? Hope all is well.....

Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean - Nightwish

I’m doing good, thankfully. It’s been a bit of a roller coaster since NY threatened bans, and now the ban hammer is really falling. I can’t get the World War 2 in Europe image out of my mind! It’s just really strange times now. Rant over, sorry!

How’re your hands doing? Will you be able to go back to work?
I hope you’re feeling non painful, and enjoying your day.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
I’m doing good, thankfully. It’s been a bit of a roller coaster since NY threatened bans, and now the ban hammer is really falling. I can’t get the World War 2 in Europe image out of my mind! It’s just really strange times now. Rant over, sorry!

How’re your hands doing? Will you be able to go back to work?
I hope you’re feeling non painful, and enjoying your day.

They say in 4 weeks I can go back to work.... We shall see... I'm hoping sooner but after the stitches were taken out they noticed the top part of the incision was still an open wound, so I am to make sure it stays clean to not get an infection.... The pain is better now.... I still have moments where I need a pill but now like once every day or two depending on how much I push therapy.... So all in all can't complain....

I saw NYC did their bans but not heard anything about the rest of the state.... I guess after Mass. everyone on the east coast has to wonder.... Sadly there is nothing I can do or stock up on until I go back to work so I try not to worry.... Nothing I can do about it now anyways.... Made the phone calls..... Signed petitions, even went to the DC rally with my son and his friend....

Anyhow I hope other than the nagging feeling of NY bans, you are doing good.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They say in 4 weeks I can go back to work.... We shall see... I'm hoping sooner but after the stitches were taken out they noticed the top part of the incision was still an open wound, so I am to make sure it stays clean to not get an infection.... The pain is better now.... I still have moments where I need a pill but now like once every day or two depending on how much I push therapy.... So all in all can't complain....

I saw NYC did their bans but not heard anything about the rest of the state.... I guess after Mass. everyone on the east coast has to wonder.... Sadly there is nothing I can do or stock up on until I go back to work so I try not to worry.... Nothing I can do about it now anyways.... Made the phone calls..... Signed petitions, even went to the DC rally with my son and his friend....

Anyhow I hope other than the nagging feeling of NY bans, you are doing good.....

Yep, it’s like that Rocky Horror song, The Sword of Damocles is hanging over my head with bans. (Tappy doesn’t like editing that much. Lol)

Ouch, open wound!! Did they give you something to,put on it or clean it with. Sounds painful, though. :hug::hug: Speedy recovery! It must suck to not be able to work right before the holidays!

How was the DC rally? I think it had some impact since Trump is backing off bans now. But he might just be trying to get the vape vote, and still let Deeming go through as is in May.

Have a good one today! :hug:::wave::coffee2::cloud:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Yep, it’s like that Rocky Horror song, The Sword of Damocles is hanging over my head with bans. (Tappy doesn’t like editing that much. Lol)

Ouch, open wound!! Did they give you something to,put on it or clean it with. Sounds painful, though. :hug::hug: Speedy recovery! It must suck to not be able to work right before the holidays!

How was the DC rally? I think it had some impact since Trump is backing off bans now. But he might just be trying to get the vape vote, and still let Deeming go through as is in May.

Have a good one today! :hug:::wave::coffee2::cloud:

It was the same with the incision on my right hand a month before... It normally flattens out in 2 weeks after the stitches are taken out... I basically just do an ace bandage over it to keep it clear from everything and wash hands more often then usual.

As far as the rally goes it was a learning experience for my son and it was just inspiring to be there and see how many stood up for the cause.... Now the final number say there were 3-4 thousand people there and that is by far the biggest rally we have done, just was surprised the turnout wasn't higher in numbers... Expected so much more being there could have been an announcement to ban flavors the next days or so.... I do understand it was put together rather quickly though so that made a huge difference as well.... Either way Trump has slowed his role and taken an interest in learning more before passing judgement. That can be the victory we take away from it all..... Sadly we may not know his intentions on deeming regs til we get there....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors