Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon everyone.... Sorry I am so late to the party.... I lay in bed for hours but only sleep an hour or so at a time.... Makes for a groggy way of life when I do try to stay up...lol Time for some caffeine. So how is everbody? Good I hope.... I should be able to function in a few more drinks. lol

Hey, good to see you. Missed you this morning. Don’t feel bad, I got up early and had some breakfast, and fell back asleep!

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Well guys and gals, I am feeling hungry and need a break for a few.... Thanks for all the entertainment, great tunes, and fun moments hanging out with my friends.... I'll be back soon to do it all over again.... Hugs all around..... Laters.... :wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Afternoon everyone! I’ve been having a busy day! My niece is over because she’s really sick. Letting her sleep in my room because we have a nice comfy king size bed with lots of comfy pillows and extra blankets to break her fever! Hubby also had to run to work on his day off for a important meeting. The youngest son of mine is running around like a kid on crack :teehee: lol so my day has been hectic. I might not be able to make an appearance today, I’ll try my hardest! I don’t have a song for Jimi’s lol so I’ll let the next person get it!

love you all!! :hug::hug::inlove:<3<3

Hi ya sweetie, Bella :wave:
Thank you for stopping by, it's good to hear from you :hug: . Aww, so sorry she's sick :hug: . I hope no one else will get it and that you will have some relaxation later tonight. Take care and love you, Bella :inlove :hug:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi ya sweetie, Bella :wave:
Thank you for stopping by, it's good to hear from you :hug: . Aww, so sorry she's sick :hug: . I hope no one else will get it and that you will have some relaxation later tonight. Take care and love you, Bella :inlove :hug:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk
Thank you love! She went back home a few hours ago. She was still pretty sick. I’m hoping she feels better tomorrow! We kept her nice and cozy all day! Even gave her breakfast in bed lol!

love you darling! :hug::inlove::blowkiss:

VU Sponsors