A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
473e1c6b24999c36ac96ce07a8ae90b8.gif
Family :inlove:
Have missed you all :inlove:
I won't have enough time to listen to all the great tunes :tunez: everyone has posted, but I certainly have read everything that you all have posted. So very happy to see nothing major has happened to any of our family! Lots of Love :inlove: and BIG HUGSSSS :hug::hug::blowkiss:
Now, we need @VapeJunkie . Hope you are feeling better and your back is not hurting so much. Love you and miss you :blowkiss::hug:
@Pockets :hug: Hope you get your computer up and running. Miss you...Love and hugs :hug::blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Yay, so happy to see you!! Hope everything’s good in the alley. Love you, Wolfe. :hug:::heart::hug::

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Amber, what are you doing up now? Good to see you, though. I like the new avi, again. :teehee: Hug bombs your way. How’s things been with Tobe, btw?
It’s my usual random middle of the night wake up thing. Happens every night. Go to bed at 9, wake up sometime... chill on the couch and vape or brew iced coffee if I forgot (which I did) lol... just stopping in for a few.

Thank you! I made it on an app to cartoonize yourself, but idk if I want to keep this or the “real face” me... HELP!? Lol (tell me what I should use!)

Everything’s been good! Husband has off tuesdays-thursdays so it’s nice getting extra help. But Toby is always calm and behaves perfectly when daddy’s around.

Hows your night going my love?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Kitty :inlove:
Thank you, Sweetie. I've missed you and so happy to see you! I hope your doing well and all is good. Like all your ninja’d memes. Love you, Rhianne :hug: <3 :hug:

Well, I get Ninja’d enough to need them! :giggle: Grr, I should be sleeping but I was up late last night and slept in the morning.
Really happy to see you, finally! Love you! :hug::tea::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s my usual random middle of the night wake up thing. Happens every night. Go to bed at 9, wake up sometime... chill on the couch and vape or brew iced coffee if I forgot (which I did) lol... just stopping in for a few.

Thank you! I made it on an app to cartoonize yourself, but idk if I want to keep this or the “real face” me... HELP!? Lol (tell me what I should use!)

Everything’s been good! Husband has off tuesdays-thursdays so it’s nice getting extra help. But Toby is always calm and behaves perfectly when daddy’s around.

Hows your night going my love?

I love the last one you put up, with you in the hat. You look gorgeous in that! But I like all of them. :giggle:

Glad you got to make coffee. It would suck to not have any in the morning.

So Tobe behaves for the hubby. Hmm, very clever!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I get Ninja’d enough to need them! :giggle: Grr, I should be sleeping but I was up late last night and slept in the morning.
Really happy to see you, finally! Love you! :hug::tea::hug:
:teehee: I'd be ninja’d two or three times, if I didn't refresh and see the new post/tunes. But, I'm slow :rolleyes:
Hopefully, you will get to sleep earlier tonight. Aww, thank you :hug: Love you! :hug::blowkiss: and thank you for the tea :) . I would offer some coffee, but I'm thinking you don't need any ;)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I love the last one you put up, with you in the hat. You look gorgeous in that! But I like all of them. :giggle:

Glad you got to make coffee. It would suck to not have any in the morning.

So Tobe behaves for the hubby. Hmm, very clever!
Meh. I hated the color filter on that one. 87E321AE-B8FF-4559-B786-FE1CDDC5A761.jpeg
I had this one on for about an hour... this one or my cartoon?

VU Sponsors