Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif
Good morning everyone!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I couldn’t post either. :cry: Cool painting. Hope you’re having a good day with Tobe. Love you, Amber. :hug::heart::hug:
Thanks love! I’m having a decent day. Today was my day to sleep in... but my husband woke me up at 1030... so I’m a little peeved lol. What does sleeping in mean if you get woken up? I also put my tongue ring back in this morning... haven’t had it in for 5 years cuz my husband didn’t like it, but I missed it so I put the bar back in. Now my speech is slurred because my tongue is swollen lol! I wish you could hear me talk! It’s hilarious!

I hope you’re having a great day! Wish I could give you a real big hug in person! I love you so much darling! Thank you for being such a great friend! :hug:<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I couldn’t post either. :cry: Cool painting. Hope you’re having a good day with Tobe. Love you, Amber. :hug::hug:
Hi, Kitty :) Hope you are doing well and staying warm! For some odd reason Ambers painting isn't showing up on my TT :( . But, I'm positive it's looks good!
I gave up on posting yesterday, but :bliss: I'm able to post now :D. You have a great evening. Love you :hug::blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 154339

Good morning everyone!! This is the painting I did last night. Tried posting it yesterday, but the forum wasn’t working. I hope you all are having a great morning! Love you all and lots of hugs! :hug::blowkiss:

Good evening, Amber :)
I'm unable to view your painting on Tapatalk, so I'll have to look on computer when I have more time, but I'm so sure it looks great!
:teehee: Would love to hear you talk, I bet it is a hoot :p. Is it normal for the tongue to swell up? I really hope so! You have a great evening. Love you :hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine is just starting to let me post, of coarse after last night and early this morning trying and it not letting me I just gave up till now:rolleyes:

I kept trying too. But I’ve been fighting off a cold or something. My nose is running, my eyes are gunked up. Thank God for Quercetin, though. I ended up napping the whole day today.

How’re you doing, Jimi? I’ll be back in a bit. Love you, my friend.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I kept trying too. But I’ve been fighting off a cold or something. My nose is running, my eyes are gunked up. Thank God for Quercetin, though. I ended up napping the whole day today.

I am fighting pretty much the same thing but it's a loosing battle here because of waking wet every few hours:eek:, I've never heard of anyone sweating as much as I do:facepalm::(

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

You need one of these, too
ca6bba7b01af4e6ea5ba385edd33a6c3.gif

Hope you feel better tomorrow :hug::inlove:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am fighting pretty much the same thing but it's a loosing battle here because of waking wet every few hours:eek:, I've never heard of anyone sweating as much as I do:facepalm::(

I’m sorry to hear that. But it means toxins are coming out, afaik. So in a way it might help.

I never get colds or flu, and in the past few months I’ve dealt with two already. But this one is a breeze compared to the other one. But also I’m eating more protein which might help. Thank God for quercetin, though. It’s helping to dry me up.

:hug::heart::hug: Missed you today, my friend.

VU Sponsors