Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
How’s things, Amber? Feels like long time no see! Sorry about your FIL. I’m not sure he can help picking on you, so maybe let it roll off your back?

Love you! Hugs and yummy pixie clouds to you.
I’m doing good love! How are you? I made 3 juices last night before my FIL came back from dinner. One is a strawberry sweet tart Jimi gave me a recipe for! It tastes delicious!! Probably my new fav

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m doing good love! How are you? I made 3 juices last night before my FIL came back from dinner. One is a strawberry sweet tart Jimi gave me a recipe for! It tastes delicious!! Probably my new fav

Ooh, sounds good. One day I’ll have to try mixing one of your recipes. I’m glad you got to diy while he was gone. :yay:

I’m off to recharge again. I took my pad off before it was done, so it’s running out now. I’ll try to be back in the AM.

Love you! Hugs and clouds your way!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
images

Good morning my loves! I hope you all slept well! I woke up a few times last night. Woke up in a good mood though feeling well rested. Drinking my ice coffee now while little tobe watches his cartoons. Rylen is coming for his visit later today so I’m excited for that!

Love you all and many hugs! :hug::blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I gotta leave for a bit my loves! Toby has to take an early nap for his brothers arrival. Then I’ll be spending time with them both for my two hours! Be back on later! Love yous and hugs! :hug::blowkiss:<3
Please, give both boys hugs :hug: from me. You have a great day and enjoy. Love you and huge :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors