ECF Refugee
giphy.gif
Good morning, everyone. Love you guys!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

Good morning my loves! I hope you all slept well or are sleeping well! I also hope you all have sweet dreams! I’m enjoying my ice coffee right now while I wake up. Hope you all have a great morning and a wonderful day!!

love you all and many hugs! :hug::blowkiss:
Good Morning, Amber :)
Thank you! Hope you slept well. Glad no one drank your coffee and you were able to enjoy your ice coffee this morning! Hope your morning has been going well and you will have a great day! Love you <3 Big :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Otay Kitty, what's up with the hypnotism ; you trying to hypnotize us to put us all under your kitty spell so all we do is love on kitties :teehee: .
Good Morning, Rhianne :) Hope your feeling better and you will have a good day today. Love you :hug::blowkiss:

You must obey and love kitties!! My colds easing up, thankfully. I’ve got stuff to do, I can’t be walking around coughing and sneezing now that people are expecting a killer virus!

How’re you doing? I miss your wolfen ass when you’re not around! Glad I caught you now, I’ll be offline for a while.

Love you, Wolfe. Take care of yourself and your family, and Duke and Emma. :hug::heart::keep warm::hot tea::blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good Morning, Amber :)
Thank you! Hope you slept well. Glad no one drank your coffee and you were able to enjoy your ice coffee this morning! Hope your morning has been going well and you will have a great day! Love you <3 Big :hug:

Thank you love! My day is going really good! Toby and I shared eggs and toast for breakfast. He even had a bowl of cereal and a banana lol. Idk how a 2yr old eats so much! I hope you’re having a great morning and have an even better day!! Love you so much and many big hugs!! :hug::blowkiss:<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You must obey and love kitties!! My colds easing up, thankfully. I’ve got stuff to do, I can’t be walking around coughing and sneezing now that people are expecting a killer virus!

How’re you doing? I miss your wolfen ass when you’re not around! Glad I caught you now, I’ll be offline for a while.

Love you, Wolfe. Take care of yourself and your family, and Duke and Emma. :hug::keep warm::hot tea::blowkiss:
:teehee:...Shh, don't tell anyone!....wolves love kitties, not just to chase them up a tree :D. It's a deep dark secret that wolves only know and don't want to let the kitty out of the bag :teehee:
Glad your cold is better! If at all possible, maybe stay home until your cold is gone :question: . If not, You be safe and get home healthy!
Aww, thank you I'm doing well :) . And, I miss you when you're not around here! I'm trying my best to take care of them. Gave doggies hugs from you and Emma licked my neck :teehee: Duke on the other hand don't give out too many kisses, don't know why :huh: . Hope to catch you later. You take care and get all better. Love you :hug::blowkiss: and oh, thank you for the tea :coffee: just what I needed :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you love! My day is going really good! Toby and I shared eggs and toast for breakfast. He even had a bowl of cereal and a banana lol. Idk how a 2yr old eats so much! I hope you’re having a great morning and have an even better day!! Love you so much and many big hugs!! :hug::blowkiss:<3

You're welcome :) . Love hearing you are having a good day...I hope it lasts all day for you! :teehee: Wait till both boys are teenager... They will eat everything in sight.
The morning has been good to me, thank you! Let's hope the rest of day follows :) . Thank you for all Love :inlove: Lots of Love for You and your Boys and many hugs :hug: :blowkiss: :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
From your AVI you look cute and as always... Beautiful :)

Thank you love! It’s too short for me but I needed it evened out. I had a bob several months ago and I told the lady to make it even but she angled it and I was too nice to say anything... plus she cut the back reeeeal short! So I let it grow in and my aunt evened it out for me and framed my face so it doesn’t look blah! I’m going to wait to post pictures until it grows again. I don’t like my hair short.

VU Sponsors