Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve got to recharge my pad for a bit. Be back as soon as I can. Love you guys!
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Afternoon, Rhianne :)
Hope you are feeling better today and you slept well :hug::blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Wolfe, so good to see you!! I’m coughing and sneezing and vaping is making it worse. :cry:

Hope things in the Alley are nice and toasty, with hot tea and doggie cuddles. I just stopped in for a bit. My pad charged 20% in 2 hours. Grr.

I’ll prolly be off and on until I can charge it fully.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wolfe, so good to see you!! I’m coughing and sneezing and vaping is making it worse. :cry:

Hope things in the Alley are nice and toasty, with hot tea and doggie cuddles. I just stopped in for a bit. My pad charged 20% in 2 hours. Grr.

I’ll prolly be off and on until I can charge it fully.

Thank you! It's always good to see you, Kitty :inlove: . Aww :hug: I'm sorry you're not feeling any better :hug: . You stay cuddled up...stay warm and get better.
15e9c23316bc410e97eef8d60606037f.gif

Thanks! Staying warm, but doggies get too warm cuddling up with me. I have a cold mist on Duke to try to keep him cool inside, that is, as long as he lays by it.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hope to see you later. Love you, Rhianne :hug:

Wonder where @Amber Petti is at? Hopefully, she is sleeping in and doing ok.

I was wondering that too:D
Hello my loves! Just more issues with my FIL today so I can only come on for like a minute and have to get off again or he claims I’m on my phone too much and not spending enough time with my son... even though he’s playing with his toys or watching his cartoons.

Love you guys!! :hug::blowkiss:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Awe, sorry he's a PITA:( hope you's get your own place soon:).
Me too! He’s just having a bad day and taking it out on me like usual. He just went to the store so I’m getting some nice quiet time lol and he’s going out with a friend for dinner so that’ll be nice. Going to try and mix some juices when he leaves. Out of 3 right now and I was going to mix them yesterday but I was just too tired.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me too! He’s just having a bad day and taking it out on me like usual. He just went to the store so I’m getting some nice quiet time lol and he’s going out with a friend for dinner so that’ll be nice. Going to try and mix some juices when he leaves. Out of 3 right now and I was going to mix them yesterday but I was just too tired.
He needs to find a different way to get out his frustration....not on you! Does he even consider how this affects Toby? Glad you were getting break and hopefully, he comes back happy and leaves you alone :hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
He needs to find a different way to get out his frustration....not on you! Does he even consider how this affects Toby? Glad you were getting break and hopefully, he comes back happy and leaves you alone :hug:

It’s ok. I’m getting used to it. As soon as he left I started mixing juices up. That was my therapy lol. Made 3 in record time!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing great Jimi- busy with my grandkids keeps me away from the computer, they are living with us now!
I hope all is OK with you and Jean! Enjoying the mild winter here.
Lots of fun having the grandkids around to spoil:giggle:, at least I would be, kinda a grandparents job;)'
Been doin pretty good here, thank you for asking, yes I am loving this mild winter too, just hoping it holds on and stays that way:cool:

VU Sponsors