2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
acd41cc026a849e5b4b037a1feb60035.jpg
<3 Family and Friends <3
Hope you all are doing :hug:
:deadhorse: Remind me what sleep is :xD: :deadhorse:
A few days ago, someone stole two young alligators from a store, let them loose in a creek. One female and one male. It's sad one was trapped, it fell in the creek and drowned. But, it's good in a way 'cause they won't be able to have baby alligators. The other, as of last night, was still loose. Hope someone will catch it soon.
Hope everyone has a Great Monday :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
75dd567ed1ba45a6f012c9b626307b64.gif
<3 Family and Friends <3

Yesterday, I was outside doing stuff and sat my mod on the railing almost under the hummingbirds feeder (to keep it in the shade) . A hummer flew in and had to check it out, it was something different in his territory :teehee: It was really cute and funny. Hummers are such curious little birds :inlove:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
75dd567ed1ba45a6f012c9b626307b64.gif
<3 Family and Friends <3

Yesterday, I was outside doing stuff and sat my mod on the railing almost under the hummingbirds feeder (to keep it in the shade) . A hummer flew in and had to check it out, it was something different in his territory :teehee: It was really cute and funny. Hummers are such curious little birds :inlove:

Aww, too bad you didn’t have a phone to take a pic!! That would’ve been awesome to see, though.

VU Sponsors