VU Patreon
f5713e551eab747d776984efcfb8163a.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
AC/DC - - Back In Black.

Hey, Wolfe. Hope you’re having a good morning. Big love, hugs and a pot of nice tea your way! Love you!
Hi Kitty :wave: . Thank you ! Going good here, enjoying a cool down. Hope your morning has been good to you. Hope you have a good Saturday ! Not sure what your drinking today, so I'll go with both :coffee2: tea :coffee: and of course big tasty :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: Big :hug: Lots of Love <3 Love you, Rhianne <3 :blowkiss: .

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Got to Get You Into My Life - The Beatles

Off to Father's Day dinner at my daughter's in laws house. Smoked ribs, smoked pulled pork, smoked mushrooms and other goodies to be eaten!

Wow sounds like a really awesome Father's Day meal!
We all ate KFC , my son and daughter and all my grands came for swimming at our pool- beautiful hot and sunny day here!

We Got The Beat- The Go-Gos

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
7e46971de20941dfacfd2f3672b2a6e5.gif
<3 Family and Friends <3
Hope everyone had a good Father's Day or just a good day :)

My day was good, enjoyed celebrating Father's Day with my brother and family. Went to Texas Road House, then to Bros to munch down on some brownies and icecream :bingo:
Than went over to mom's. ! OY VEH ! I dropped my mod :facepalm: while walking out the door. Part of the tank stayed on the mod and the rest 'broke' off. Thankfully, the actual tank didn't bust ! Went home and actually fixed it, works like nothing happened :bliss:

Hope everyone has a Great Monday. <3 :hug: :blowkiss:

VU Sponsors