Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a blast, Jimi. Thank you for sticking around and playing a few rounds with me :hug:
I gotta go, time for my night time supplements and :rolleyes: gotta run off some rascally raccoons :deadhorse:
Hope you sleep well tonight. Good night, Jimi and may you have Sweet Dreams :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Happy Birthday to @gopher_byrd

giphy.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
83a8f662a8d7cf215f0917a4bd63ae71.gif
<3 Family and Friends <3 :hug: :blowkiss:

Last night was the first time I've seen baby raccoons...they are so very cute ! I put the bird bath on the ground, left the boards and block there and it was still standing up this morning :) . They used the boards n block to stand on to get a drink, that was cute to see, too. I'm hoping the trail cam got pics of everything from last night, 'cause there was also a deer, but I scared it off when I shined the flash light out the window :facepalm:

Hope everyone has Fabulous Friday :tunez:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I food poisoned my ass with Chinese leftovers. I was fine when I woke up, and then a wave of bad hit me- nausea, runs, just feeling really dreadful.

It’s slightly better now, but I’m staying in bed for now. I took some raw garlic in case it’s a bacterial thing. It does help.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think I food poisoned my ass with Chinese leftovers. I was fine when I woke up, and then a wave of bad hit me- nausea, runs, just feeling really dreadful.

It’s slightly better now, but I’m staying in bed for now. I took some raw garlic in case it’s a bacterial thing. It does help.
I hope you feel better.
:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hope you get ta feelin better soon my friend

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Aww, so sorry, Kitty :hug: Hope you are feeling better, if not, get well very soon ! Love you, Rhianne. Good healing vibes and big :hug: <3

VU Sponsors