Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope you get ta feelin better soon my friend

I slept for most of the day, and now I feel way better. I haven’t eaten anything, but I had tea before. This was the first time I used sugar in years, but it was unbleached Mexican cane sugar and I thought my system could use it. It seemed to help me not feel so shaky.

Hope you and your family are doing good. And that your brother is recovering well. Love you, Jimi. :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aww, so sorry, Kitty :hug: Hope you are feeling better, if not, get well very soon ! Love you, Rhianne. Good healing vibes and big :hug: <3

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

I’m finally feeling okay, thanks. What a day!! Thank God I was able to sleep and recuperate that way. Love you, Wolfe. :hug::tea::hug:

I’ve been drinking tea tonight! Reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom would make me tea and toast. Lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Morning, MG fam. <3

Hi, Snap. Hope it’s a good morning for you! :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’m finally feeling okay, thanks. What a day!! Thank God I was able to sleep and recuperate that way. Love you, Wolfe. :hug::tea::hug:

I’ve been drinking tea tonight! Reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom would make me tea and toast. Lol
So glad you are feeling better :hug: .
That's a wonderful memory of your mom and you :inlove: . I remember mom always making sun tea, it tasted so good poured into a tall glass of ice.
Hope you have a good day and you get all better :hug: <3 :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I slept for most of the day, and now I feel way better. I haven’t eaten anything, but I had tea before. This was the first time I used sugar in years, but it was unbleached Mexican cane sugar and I thought my system could use it. It seemed to help me not feel so shaky.

Hope you and your family are doing good. And that your brother is recovering well. Love you, Jimi. :hug::hug:
Have you a blood sugar test lately to see what range you are ?

Awe thank you, love you too dear.:hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you a blood sugar test lately to see what range you are ?

Awe thank you, love you too dear.:hug::hug:

No, I was shaky from throwing up and having diarrhea. And not eating. So I drank tea with sugar, and it fixed me up. I don’t have any blood sugar problems, thank God.

I’m back to normal today. After sleeping everything off, I feel good. I’ll never eat Chinese leftovers again. :yuch:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, I was shaky from throwing up and having diarrhea. And not eating. So I drank tea with sugar, and it fixed me up. I don’t have any blood sugar problems, thank God.

I’m back to normal today. After sleeping everything off, I feel good. I’ll never eat Chinese leftovers again. :yuch:
Glad you're feeling better, yes never know what they are using.

VU Sponsors