Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
May you all sleep well and have Sweet Dreams. Good night, MG Family and Friends <3 :hug: <3
95a2f415bff34652a365410628836bdd.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Happy Birthday @VapeJunkie
Enjoy Your Day!

View attachment 164154

@VapeJunkie
9914232231e22bd2423ead524f3d363e.gif

f436702dcabfd2fa23de8a26f2e350c2.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Thank you Wolfie and SnapDragon NY. You seem to have covered all the basis. Got me a stripper cake, fireworks, and a huge cake. All I need now are some dollar bills to be worthy of the stripper.... lol Kidding of course. Thank you so much you two. This last year has felt like 5 years but I made it through once again. Here's hoping for another one and making it to 45 years old. Cheers. :hug::blowkiss:<3

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
giphy.gif

Happy Birthday, VJ. Love you, bro. <3

Thank you Dear. Love you too Sis. Just letting you know while my birthday is today, the party will be postponed until Sunday. I'm stuck in Pizza Dude mode for today and tomorrow. In fact I am about to start getting ready for another shift. Thanks again and I'll have more time to chat and stick around on Sunday. Have fun and be safe kitty.... :hug::blowkiss:<3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you Dear. Love you too Sis. Just letting you know while my birthday is today, the party will be postponed until Sunday. I'm stuck in Pizza Dude mode for today and tomorrow. In fact I am about to start getting ready for another shift. Thanks again and I'll have more time to chat and stick around on Sunday. Have fun and be safe kitty.... :hug::blowkiss:QUOTE]

Hey, at least you’re working! If I lived near you, I’d order something from your place. :party::teehee:

It’s just good to hear from you! So, be careful delivering stuff.
giphy.gif

Love you, VJ! :hug::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Wolfie and SnapDragon NY. You seem to have covered all the basis. Got me a stripper cake, fireworks, and a huge cake. All I need now are some dollar bills to be worthy of the stripper.... lol Kidding of course. Thank you so much you two. This last year has felt like 5 years but I made it through once again. Here's hoping for another one and making it to 45 years old. Cheers. :hug::blowkiss:<3
Happy Belated Birthday VapeJunkie
Cupcake DIY Birthday Card

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Been trying for days to get on here but ever since the change I haven't been able to sign in, till today:oops:, for some reason it went ahead and let me on, hope it does again.;)
Thought maybe i was banned:giggle:
Hope everyone is having a good 4th of July weekend:)
And that I catch you all on here for a few tunes.;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Been trying for days to get on here but ever since the change I haven't been able to sign in, till today:oops:, for some reason it went ahead and let me on, hope it does again.;)
Thought maybe i was banned:giggle:
Hope everyone is having a good 4th of July weekend:)
And that I catch you all on here for a few tunes.;)

Hey, Jimi. Hope you’re having a great day. Love you!
giphy.gif

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Happy Belated Birthday VapeJunkie
Cupcake DIY Birthday Card

Hot damn, got me a card too...... Thank you Jimi. Hope all is good in you neck of the woods.... Happy 4th of July to all of you in the music family. I finally get to rest after working all week. Thinking it is time for a bourbon and coke for the holiday as I stretch out. Then I may start making up for yesterday... We'll see.... Hope everyone is having fun.... Miss you guys.... :hug::blowkiss:<3

VU Sponsors