giphy.gif

Good morning, MG fam. <3

Howdy, Snap. Enjoy your morning. :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

(Update - 06.29.20)

Last week, CASAA members sent more than 3000 messages to congress urging officials to reject a ban on vape mail shipped via the USPS. Despite your response, S. 1253 is getting closer to moving forward by the day.

We need a sustained response to this bill in order to demonstrate to lawmakers that many people rely on getting vapor products by mail and that consumers shouldn’t be paying unnecessary extra costs in order to access safer alternatives to smoking.

Please click here to take action now
by contacting your senators
and urging them to reject this bill.

In the midst of a pandemic involving a severe respiratory illness, the last thing that officials should be implementing is a policy that threatens to send millions of people back to smoking!

Thank you for taking action!
- CASAA Legislative Team

• Did you find this alert helpful? Please consider making a donation to CASAA. We rely on contributions to provide timely information and engagements to help protect everyone’s access to life-saving, low-risk nicotine and tobacco products.
  • CASAA is 501(c)(4) tax-exempt organization. While CASAA is a non-profit organization and pays no income taxes on the donations it receives, contributions or gifts to CASAA are not deductible by the donor as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
mail

(Update - 06.29.20)

Last week, CASAA members sent more than 3000 messages to congress urging officials to reject a ban on vape mail shipped via the USPS. Despite your response, S. 1253 is getting closer to moving forward by the day.

We need a sustained response to this bill in order to demonstrate to lawmakers that many people rely on getting vapor products by mail and that consumers shouldn’t be paying unnecessary extra costs in order to access safer alternatives to smoking.

Please click here to take action now
by contacting your senators
and urging them to reject this bill.

In the midst of a pandemic involving a severe respiratory illness, the last thing that officials should be implementing is a policy that threatens to send millions of people back to smoking!

Thank you for taking action!
- CASAA Legislative Team

• Did you find this alert helpful? Please consider making a donation to CASAA. We rely on contributions to provide timely information and engagements to help protect everyone’s access to life-saving, low-risk nicotine and tobacco products.
  • CASAA is 501(c)(4) tax-exempt organization. While CASAA is a non-profit organization and pays no income taxes on the donations it receives, contributions or gifts to CASAA are not deductible by the donor as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
I got that email as well and sent the emails to my two worthless senators (they don't warrant a capitalized title).

Been busy today and continue to be busy the rest of the day/evening. So this is just a quick drive by so you don't send out the search party... :giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Another hot humid day here:eek:
Been out in the garden stringing fence:rolleyes:
I hope everyone is having a good day;)
:wave: Hi and good evening, Jimi :)
It was hot n muggy here too. Will be in a heat advisory tomorrow :blech:
Hope you got it all done and you've had a good evening :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok this is gonna be my last one tonight:(, thank you for playing I had a great time:cool:. Good night Wolfie, sleep well and have Sweet Dreams my friend:hug::hug:, see you tomorrow:wave:
Aww, you're welcome :) I had a blast ! Thank you !
You get some good restful zzzzzzzzzzz's in tonight. Good night, Jimi and Sweet Dreams :hug: :hug:
See you on the flip side :wave:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors