Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Dear Jimi,

Living in the right relationship with nature has always been essential — not only for our survival, but for our ability to THRIVE.

When you have access to the correct information about our plant allies — including how to source and prepare them — it can be truly life-changing.

To be sure, the advances of modern medicine are amazing, even miraculous. Our ability to treat ailments and cure diseases is an inspiring testament to what we’re capable of.

And some of the most simple and overlooked elements of our immediate natural environment also offer remarkable healing power…

Would you like to explore the curative and evolutionary powers of medicinal plants — many of which you can grow at home or pick up in your neighborhood?

I hope you’ll join me starting TODAY for a 5-day event I’m hosting with The Shift Network, Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit.

More than 35 leading natural medicine experts, health practitioners, and inspiring educators will share different herbal preparations available for immune support for all ages — from infancy to senior years.

You’ll also receive timeless knowledge on how prior generations combated novel illnesses with help from their own gardens...
Free Online Event Begins Today!
Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit
August 24-28, 2020
During this wisdom-packed 5-day event, you’ll discover:
  • The 4 methods of disease treatment in Tibetan Medicine
  • Mongolian botanical medicine and herbs — specifically indicated for infections of the urinary tract, respiratory system, intestines, and skin
  • How adaptogens and alterative herbs can be used by everyone to reduce susceptibility to infections
  • Methods for creating a home apothecary for first aid and emergency preparedness
  • How to forage for and prepare antiviral herbs and medicinal mushrooms
  • A practical view on the prevention of respiratory infections
  • How flower essence therapy differs from pharmaceutical and psychiatric medication
  • And much more!

The Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit is for you if you’re intrigued by the antimicrobial and immune strengthening properties of botanical medicine.

And if you’re a professional who works with herbs, essential oils, flower essences, or home gardening and botanical pharmacy-making — you’ll discover the latest information and insights you can bring into your practice.

Just RSVP for free here — see you very soon!

Warmly,

David Crow

P.S. The Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit begins today...

Over the course of 5 days, you’ll receive guidance on how to assess and discuss a variety of medicines with your loved ones, patients, clinicians, and colleagues…

And you’ll learn simple recipes to include healthy herbs in your diet — from salad dressings to immune support soups and homemade elderberry syrup.

Here’s a small sampling of the 35+ experts you can forward to:
  • K.P. Khalsa will explain the role of viral action in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), find out the appropriate tests for these viruses, and hear about several effective treatments.
  • Karen Wang Diggs will illuminate the synergy between our gut microbiome and wellbeing, and why bacteria is your ally in boosting immunity, cognitive function, and energy.
  • Legendary Ayurvedic physician Dr. Vasant Lad will illuminate the nature of prana — including the functions of the "prana body,” and how to care for it.
  • don Oscar Miro-Quesada will reveal how the sacred use of entheogenic plant allies like the San Pedro cactus can strengthen your overall immunity to modern viral pandemics.
  • Trupti Gokani, MD will share new science combined with an ancient understanding of the connection between the human microbiome and the immune system, and explain your unique fingerprint of health to prepare for modern epidemics
  • Dr. Marc Halpern will explore ways to keep your immune system strong through an Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle — supplying you with key herbs to build your immunity and protect your respiratory system
  • David Winston will debunk the common misconception that Kava or any one herb is the anxiety herb, sharing a rigorous understanding of which practices and supplements are beneficial for the chronically anxious
  • Mark Blumenthal will convey the most current information on quality control of popular immune-boosting herbs, and how the medicinal potency of northern hemisphere herbs is changing in response to global warming

Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics starts today!​

Jimi- what happened? you are putting your health articles here on the Music game- lol

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Wolfie :hug: , I was just missing seeing everyone so much had to find a way to get on here, kinda doin it again:rolleyes: so gonna go back to bed, just got out of a hot tub of epsom salt water :)
You're welcome, I totally understand :hug:
I bet the soaking felt wonderful on your back. Yes, you better get your butt back to bed :kickbutt: :teehee: :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ffa40e9cc1455fd2ee12211ca8a6b4a9.jpg

UGH ! Over slept this morning, now I'm feeling lazy and don't want to go outside, it's already feeling horrible out there, too :gaah:
Anyhoo... If I want my flying pigs to visit, I'll have to go venture out there and feed them.
Hope all of my <3 MG Family and Friends <3 are doing ok today :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors