Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Im havin puter problems Snap, I think it overheated. Gonna try to get back on in a while. Thank you for playing my friend, i had a blast. Hope I see you later.
Yes Jimi- I had great fun playing with you! My computer acts up all the time so I understand-
I hope you and Jean have a great night!

:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Another beautiful day in the neighborhood:)
Pretty sparce here this morning:(
At least mt dear friend Snap:hug: is here.
I too hope Rhianne and Wolfie are doin well :hug:, worry about both of them
I also hope Gopher is safe and doin well, worries me him traveling with this virus:eek:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 166904

I hope all is OK with you @2WhiteWolves and @Rhianne - you are both missed!
Hi @Jimi and @gopher_byrd - I hope everything is going OK with you 2 too!
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Another beautiful day in the neighborhood:)
Pretty sparce here this morning:(
At least mt dear friend Snap:hug: is here.
I too hope Rhianne and Wolfie are doin well :hug:, worry about both of them
I also hope Gopher is safe and doin well, worries me him traveling with this virus:eek:
Aww, Thank you Snap and Jimi :hug:
It's good seeing you back with us, Jimi :hug: .
The weed wacker is broken, so I had to do the weed eating with clippers and I did way too much. I had to use both hands just to drink glasses of water, that's how bad I was hurting. Hands, arms, shoulders hurt like hell, it was heating pad and exercises for awhile. Hopefully, will be getting a new weed wacker next week.

Hope you are doing well @SnapDragon NY :hug: . Also, I hope @gopher_byrd is safe and doing well :hug: .
I hope @Rhianne is holding up as best as she is able to. I wish she wasn't all alone going through this very difficult time. Love you, Rhianne and thinking of you every day big :hug:
Sure do miss everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:
@VapeJunkie miss and love you :hug: . When you are back with us, I expect to see a lot of love likes :teehee:
@Amber Petti hope everything is going well or at least better, miss and love you, Amber :hug:
And nope, haven't forgotten about @Pockets, hope you are doing well and you will be back. Miss you, Pockets :hug:
<3 Lots of Love <3 and BIG Hugs
add1d8bb2628f870b9201f594d978b6a.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi MG Friends-

:wave:
My computer is in for repair- haven't been able to get online until now. My BIL is going to see if he can repair my computer, I am using his loaner, but may keep it if my computer can't be repaired.
I have gone many months limping along with my computer and finally needed it to be looked at when I couldn't wake it.
I hope you all are doing OK.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi MG Friends-

:wave:
My computer is in for repair- haven't been able to get online until now. My BIL is going to see if he can repair my computer, I am using his loaner, but may keep it if my computer can't be repaired.
I have gone many months limping along with my computer and finally needed it to be looked at when I couldn't wake it.
I hope you all are doing OK.
Hi ya, Snap :wave:
Which ever way it goes, we'll be happy you are with us and hope you are doing ok :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I am doing pretty good though now dealing with cellulitis in my left leg from all the water retention. Doctor is saying I need to take more of the water pill and stop working so many hours. I guess that will start week after next since I saw the Doctor today and the schedule is already written for next week. Nothing a little TLC can't handle. Other than that I work 6 days this week and 5 next week.

So how is everyone? I see Jimi is getting a little better. Hang in there, my friend. Still bummed to hear of Rhianne's loss. Many thoughts and prayers go to her and her family. Also hoping Amber's business has been taking off but also allowing her some extra time with mommy's little monster. Nice seeing so many of you hanging out lately. Wolfie, take it easy on the weed pulling. You know there are kids in the neighborhood that do that rather cheaply, right? I got one mowing my grass for $35 every 10 days. If only I could find such cheap labor to get 4 boxes weighing around 80-100lbs downstairs.

Well again I miss you all and hope you guys are doing well. :hug::blowkiss:<3

VU Sponsors