A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:wave: Welcome back and Glad you made it home safely ! Hope your back gets all better before you have to travel again on Monday, and you get to relax this weekend...Stay outta of that heat :eek:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
Thanks Wolfie! It's actually my right hip with Mr. Itis, Arthur Itis... :giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks Wolfie! It's actually my right hip with Mr. Itis, Arthur Itis... :giggle:
Oh Oops, I'm Sorry. Hope your hip gets to feeling better :hug:
Arthur sucks :blech: I have it in the middle of lower back. I broke my middle finger on right hand when I was a teenager and now it gets stuck at the knuckles, lol, I have to push it back up to get it unstuck :teehee:
My dad didn't take me to ER, so apparently that's the outcome. Maybe, it would've turned out the same going to the ER :question:...I don't know :huh:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
eceaa311178f29a3128d2a57720e4d2f.gif

and Sweet Dreams <3 Family and Friends <3 :blowkiss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Family, I seriously injured my back a couple days ago and have had to lay on my stomach since. It's starting to get better but can't sit but for a minute then serious painre miss you all and am anxious to get back. Hope everyone is doin well, I'll haveta back read later heading for a tub of very hot epsom salt water. :wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Family, I seriously injured my back a couple days ago and have had to lay on my stomach since. It's starting to get better but can't sit but for a minute then serious painre miss you all and am anxious to get back. Hope everyone is doin well, I'll haveta back read later heading for a tub of very hot epsom salt water. :wave:
You get to feeling better and we'll be looking forward for when you will be back with us. Prayers and love your way big :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Oh No Jimi- sorry you hurt your back-sending healing prayers your way.
I hope it heals up quickly for you and you will be feeling better and back to posting soon.
Miss you my friend!

:hug:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, Goph. I’m so trying not to fall into fear and put out bad vibes. What a year this has been.

I’m glad you’re working, and that your loved ones are okay.
Just praying for you, your hubby, his dad, your dad, and that everything turns out well for your family. I'm lucky where my family is doing ok. Wifey and I are looking forward to hitting number 30 next month and the grandbaby in Feb. May the peace of the Lord be with you!

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Glad to see you Vape Junkie, I hope all is well with you and your family!

Not doing bad actually. Still fighting health issues but it is only because I am overdoing it working so much. will slow it down next month.... Until then, I am trying to work 50+ hours while still working my way back to health. Miss you SnapDragon.....

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Not doing bad act

Not doing bad actually. Still fighting health issues but it is only because I am overdoing it working so much. will slow it down next month.... Until then, I am trying to work 50+ hours while still working my way back to health. Miss you SnapDragon.....

Don't work too hard- glad to hear you are OK. I miss you too and hope you stop by more often!

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Don't work too hard- glad to hear you are OK. I miss you too and hope you stop by more often!

Well I feel so bad for missing like 100 pages of music, not sure where to begin coming back actually. So much great music I missed and so much that has gone on since my release, I try to stay active in the private rooms/messages but so behind in the site, I fear I am a ghost in these halls.... Awesome addition to the thread... I love Black Crowes....

She Talks To Angels- The Black Crowes

Train - Calling All Angels

VU Sponsors