VU Patreon
d838085404e57521c2ed9d225c6913bb.gif
Hope you all have a great Wednesday :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:bliss: Finally, raccoons are not taking over the bird feeder. Had eight here at one time :eek: . Purchased a trap cage and one at a time caught 4 or 5. I did feel bad, though, breaking up families :( . One mamma had 3 young ones, don't know if one of them was the mamma who was released somewhere else, but I haven’t seen mamma or babies. I think, the young ones were/are old enough to survive on their own.
I heard, up the road possibly across the highway, not quite sure where, but one guy caught 60 of them :eek: . Another guy that lives o' maybe five-six miles away was killing them, not sure of how many he killed. Apparently, raccoons have been really bad this year. They are really cute, but destructive.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Rhianne
My heart cries with you. You and family are in my thoughts and prayers. May the Angels be with you, comfort you and bring your heart piece and love.
May all the good memories of your dad give you strength and joy through this difficult time. With Lots of Love and many hugs... <3 Love you, Rhianne <3 :hug: <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Rhianne
My heart cries with you. You and family are in my thoughts and prayers. May the Angels be with you, comfort you and bring your heart piece and love.
May all the good memories of your dad give you strength and joy through this difficult time. With Lots of Love and many hugs...

Thank you so much, Wolfe. I love you so much, too!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh No Jimi- sorry you hurt your back-sending healing prayers your way.
I hope it heals up quickly for you and you will be feeling better and back to posting soon.
Miss you my friend!

:hug:
Thank you my friend, It's an old injury that comes back to haunt me from time to time. This time was doosey :( . Having a trial run today and if it goes well I'll be back on longer as it gets better.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just praying for you, your hubby, his dad, your dad, and that everything turns out well for your family. I'm lucky where my family is doing ok. Wifey and I are looking forward to hitting number 30 next month and the grandbaby in Feb. May the peace of the Lord be with you!
An early congratulations on 30 my friend, may you and your wife have many more blessed years together.:stars::confetti::hearts:

Wifey and I are going on year number 46:bliss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I feel so bad for missing like 100 pages of music, not sure where to begin coming back actually. So much great music I missed and so much that has gone on since my release, I try to stay active in the private rooms/messages but so behind in the site, I fear I am a ghost in these halls.... Awesome addition to the thread... I love Black Crowes....

Train - Calling All Angels

You8're fine just jump in anywhere, you're family, you are never out of place here.:):giggle:

VU Sponsors