Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@gopher_byrd, Have a good flight going home and hope to see you soon :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
I'm back! No masks in Idaho and allegedly they are going back to normal with no restrictions! Individual businesses can have their own policies, but that's what being free means, not some government imposed mandate!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm back! No masks in Idaho and allegedly they are going back to normal with no restrictions! Individual businesses can have their own policies, but that's what being free means, not some government imposed mandate!
Glad you made it home and are back with us, Gopher ! That's great to hear ! It would be nice if more states would follow.
LOL, went with Mom to Sprint/T-mobile to get her a new phone. I wasn't wearing a mask, like usual. The man came outside and said I had to put one on. I said NO ! and a few other choice words. He said he was going to call the cops and that he had already called the cops on a guy who refused to put on his mask.
Well, I didn't want my mom to go through the stress of seeing her daughter get hauled off to jail, plus, IDK if they force a person to get tested before entering the jail, I didn't want to get tested nor (most important) didn't want mom to go through the hassle (and causing her stress) of bailing me out. So, I fell in line with this communist mask wearing and went inside with my mom. I did, however, wear my sunglasses inside, I will make it as difficult as possible for AI to get my eyes ! My mom feels the same as I, but she doesn't like conflict, I don't either, but this communist mask wearing is getting very old very quickly !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Family :wave:
Sorry I haven't been around much:(
Been stayin busy to try to keep my mind off thingso_O
But have gotten some more garden goodies canned up:)
I'll be back soon, just haveta get my head right:xD:
I sure do miss you all:hug:
No need to say Sorry, Jimi. We all understand and you know we will be here. So happy you are getting garden goodies for this winter :bliss:
Take all the time you need. We miss you and love you :hug:
ebf25b7d4aa661bb4aa9d5c99cc79051.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Glad you made it home and are back with us, Gopher ! That's great to hear ! It would be nice if more states would follow.
LOL, went with Mom to Sprint/T-mobile to get her a new phone. I wasn't wearing a mask, like usual. The man came outside and said I had to put one on. I said NO ! and a few other choice words. He said he was going to call the cops and that he had already called the cops on a guy who refused to put on his mask.
Well, I didn't want my mom to go through the stress of seeing her daughter get hauled off to jail, plus, IDK if they force a person to get tested before entering the jail, I didn't want to get tested nor (most important) didn't want mom to go through the hassle (and causing her stress) of bailing me out. So, I fell in line with this communist mask wearing and went inside with my mom. I did, however, wear my sunglasses inside, I will make it as difficult as possible for AI to get my eyes ! My mom feels the same as I, but she doesn't like conflict, I don't either, but this communist mask wearing is getting very old very quickly !

I am in NY here and we have to wear a mask everywhere here except in our house and car- if I want to go in any building I have to wear one, plus many places require hand sanitizing right at the door.
Sorry you had to go through that -

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I feel the same way as you Wolfie! Unfortunately I have to comply with the bullshit on airplanes and airports to keep working. I gotta have that paycheck!

VU Sponsors