VU Patreon
7114087fdf3d3178b037854db9fbadf5.gif

<3 MG Family and Friends <3 Hope you all have a wonderful day :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@gopher_byrd , Sorry to hear/read that it's lockdown there :( . It's sad that soooo many people still want to be locked up and not being able to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends ?
Here, we are on the edge of lockdown, so far our governor still has the handcuffs on, but I just don't how much longer it will be before she gets out of 'em :eek:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning Snap:wave:
How you doin today my friend? :hug:
Are you all set for Thanksgiving or still haveta pick up some things?
I am doing great- how are you doing?
Oh gosh no- I have to pick up the turkey and fixings, my whole dinner, lol- either tomorrow or Thursday- supposed to be 60 here on Thursday ! Snowy, windy and cold today- didn't feel like running to the grocery store.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am doing great- how are you doing?
Oh gosh no- I have to pick up the turkey and fixings, my whole dinner, lol- either tomorrow or Thursday- supposed to be 60 here on Thursday ! Snowy, windy and cold today- didn't feel like running to the grocery store.
Doin pretty good here today, was feelin like a cold coming on yesterday but better today, thank you for askin my friend.
We shopped early this year and gonna get another of my friends Organicly fed turkeys.
Had one last year and it was fantastic, I even made bone broth outta the carcus.
Thanksgiving is my favorite meal of the year.
It's nasty cold here too, I am ready for spring.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm already for Thanksgiving have the lurkey and all the fixing...including everything for homemade chocolate pie and of course pumpkin pie. Don't need anymore deserts since there is only five of us.
Stop reading you won't like what I'm about to say :teehee:...it's been like spring here, a little chilly in the mornings but the afternoons have been really nice and for the rest of the week in the 70's...still have mosquitoes and ticks :xD:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm already for Thanksgiving have the lurkey and all the fixing...including everything for homemade chocolate pie and of course pumpkin pie. Don't need anymore deserts since there is only five of us.
Stop reading you won't like what I'm about to say :teehee:...it's been like spring here, a little chilly in the mornings but the afternoons have been really nice and for the rest of the week in the 70's...still have mosquitoes and ticks :xD:

Feels good to be done, doesn't it:stars2: MMMM chocolate pie, what tjme do I show up. :giggle: It's been cold here highs in the 30's and 40's but supposed to get warmer soon, for two days:rolleyes:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Feels good to be done, doesn't it:stars2: MMMM chocolate pie, what tjme do I show up. :giggle: It's been cold here highs in the 30's and 40's but supposed to get warmer soon, for two days:rolleyes:
:wave: Good morning, Jimi :)
It sure does ! Also, have all the gifts purchased for gift exchange
e3c7844a7a339796a4b73c0452b90642.gif
. We eat around noon to 1pm we'll be expecting you :) . Hope you'll be able to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening Family :wave:
Made holiday healthy treats today, salted toasted pumpkin seeds (from my garden, I grew a strain that has no hulls on the seeds) caramel apples with Mejool date mix for the caramel. Gonna make a sugarless sugar cookie soon too, it's been 5 and a half years since I have had a cookie.:bliss:
Looks like I missed everyone:(
Hope everyone had a good day

VU Sponsors