VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, that just sucks. But, glad she was able to have a drive by shower :bliss:
Did people just throw the presents out the window while driving by :teehee:

! WAKE UP from the MEDIA SPELL !
Nah, they all stopped and most got out of the car to talk. Plus we were giving out pulled pork sandwiches and chocolate chip cookies. My daughter had a board made up for everyone to guess the date, time, length, weight, and gender of the baby. Whoever is closest gets some sort of prize. She didn't want to know if she is having a boy or girl. Most guesses are a girl due to the fact she carrying it high. We shall know in a few weeks.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nah, they all stopped and most got out of the car to talk. Plus we were giving out pulled pork sandwiches and chocolate chip cookies. My daughter had a board made up for everyone to guess the date, time, length, weight, and gender of the baby. Whoever is closest gets some sort of prize. She didn't want to know if she is having a boy or girl. Most guesses are a girl due to the fact she carrying it high. We shall know in a few weeks.
Sounds like you'll had a great time ! And, we missed all the fun and cookies :) . Don't like pulled pork, so I'd go straight for the cookies :teehee: . That's cool doing it the old school way of not knowing the gender, it's a nice good surprise for the parents, grandparents ;) and for everyone. Otay, I'll guess Feb 6th at 9:30pm, length18 inches and 7pnds, and a boy. I'll PM my address if I win ;) :teehee:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
:(:(

What I am doing tonight. My good friend lost her Mom yesterday and I am being supportive and there for her but now she needs time to do the arrangements and the GF is doing her own thing. I am upset because I did get to see Katherine before she passed on.
Mate I am so sorry to hear that.
My best thoughts and kindest everythjng to you and your friends.
Im having issues posting stuff in the past few days.
I hope you see a few sad emojis with this because thats what I want to express.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow- you found that post- back from 2018 we only had the like buttons until a year ago when we got the wow,sad and angry ones added.
Yes it is so sad about his neighbors mom- and hope Steve is doing ok.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yeah, that was years ago before the Pandemic. I wound up being a Pall Bearer because someone didn't show up.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning, MG Family and Friends
4fe6be8bc90ea675f39f98dfaefaa58b.jpg

This is a screenshot from a video I watched about a fish. It does this in order to find a mate.
Thought it was cool and wanted to share it. Though, of course, I don't recall what type of fish it is :facepalm:

Hope everyone has a Great Tuesday
:blowkiss:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wow- you found that post- back from 2018 we only had the like buttons until a year ago when we got the wow,sad and angry ones added.
Yes it is so sad about his neighbors mom- and hope Steve is doing ok.
Really, it was an old post!?
Still sorry to hear it.
But I'm having some very odd issues here lately. Old posts are showing up like new. It has happened a few times recently but I had no idea that one was.
Im going to need to check the dates out more closely before I reply.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Really, it was an old post!?
Still sorry to hear it.
But I'm having some very odd issues here lately. Old posts are showing up like new. It has happened a few times recently but I had no idea that one was.
Im going to need to check the dates out more closely before I reply.
That's Ok it happens- glad to see you posting here on the MG thread!
:hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Started my coffee this morning and when I came up to get my first cup it was Snowing~! Then it changed over to sleet and then rain. Crappy Day for sure. America is in trouble. But Chinese MOD's will be flooding in so that could be a plus.

VU Sponsors