! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Back home for the weekend, then back on the road again Monday. Heading back to MN.

The last two weeks was too much fun... NOT! 12 to 14 hour shifts are not fun being an old fart. I did get to meet up with some of the guys I worked with when I was on the project in Louisiana. That part was cool. Anyway I'm finished with my part in the fire drill we had down there.

I got see my grandson this morning, all matchy matchy with our San Jose Sharks shirts...

IMG_5805.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Back home for the weekend, then back on the road again Monday. Heading back to MN.

The last two weeks was too much fun... NOT! 12 to 14 hour shifts are not fun being an old fart. I did get to meet up with some of the guys I worked with when I was on the project in Louisiana. That part was cool. Anyway I'm finished with my part in the fire drill we had down there.

I got see my grandson this morning, all matchy matchy with our San Jose Sharks shirts...

View attachment 180802
OMG- how adorable! Thanks for sharing the picture!
Sorry to hear about your work load- hopefully you can retire soon.

:blowkiss:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Can you guys and gals see my Dragon picture signature ?- Nadalama only sees a bad link- I see a dragon there. Let me know if you can see a dragon picture or not so I can fix it.
Thanks!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This is what I saw on your Profile About page
ecbbcb652e8180bdaa06231ab75a7f7d.jpg

Yeah, something isn't right.

Thanks for checking- that is what Nadalama sees too.

I deleted my signature for now- something is not working right. Thanks for showing me a screen shot of what you see. Funny I could see the dragon signature- no big deal , I deleted it.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Busy day again, been trying to figureout a way to protect all the onions I have planted, 400 of them in already and snow tonight:facepalm:
Hope everyone is well and havin a great day:)
If it just wouldn't freeze :xD:
Hope you figured something out ! Would hate and feel bad if you lose all those onions.

VU Sponsors