! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can you guys and gals see my Dragon picture signature ?- Nadalama only sees a bad link- I see a dragon there. Let me know if you can see a dragon picture or not so I can fix it.
Thanks!
I cannot see your dragon and have not been able to for a while. I only use a laptop with Win10 or Linux and different browsers, Edge, Chrome, and Brave. Sigs have gone haywire since the update to VU V2... :(

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There were a few snow flurries here in MN today, but nothing that stuck. The weather guessers are still saying it should hit the 60's tomorrow. I hope so as I brought a short sleeve shirt to wear tomorrow. That snow everyone is getting is caused by global warming according to the climate change wackos...

Any way, one more day in MN then fly home for the weekend on Friday. :cheers:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There were a few snow flurries here in MN today, but nothing that stuck. The weather guessers are still saying it should hit the 60's tomorrow. I hope so as I brought a short sleeve shirt to wear tomorrow. That snow everyone is getting is caused by global warming according to the climate change wackos...

As always hoping you have a safe flight home my friend

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I cannot see your dragon and have not been able to for a while. I only use a laptop with Win10 or Linux and different browsers, Edge, Chrome, and Brave. Sigs have gone haywire since the update to VU V2... :(
Yes a few days ago Nadalama asked about my dragon signature- she only saw the red X- I could still see a dragon on my PC, I use Firefox, but asked a few others and they only saw the red X so I deleted it. Not sure what happened since it is just a small picture- may try another one to see if I get the same result. I started using the picture in my signature when my Vape counter stopped working.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Do you mean another dragon other than your avatar? If so then no I only see your avatar.
Yes I had a tattoo dragon at the bottom of each of my posts at the bottom(signature)- many reported it was just showing a red X so I deleted it. May try a different one to see if I get the same result.
Thanks for your reply.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Have a safe trip- :hug:
We got 5 inches of snow here- ugh! Come on Spring, sick of the snow and cold! :gaah:

VU Sponsors