49709f5455a3899958514fdc1a36e45f.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Hope everyone is doin great today;)
I wont be postin today:(
Puter wouldn't fire up so usin my phone, stupid thing fights me every time i use it:mad:
So just restricted to chat till i can get it to fire up, it keep goin to an automatic repair through windows then says windows can't do the repair:facepalm:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got busy yesterday and didn't get on VU. I also took a nap that ended up being 4 hours long. I had to make up for Friday as I didn't get much sleep with a early flight back home.

This morning our cat Romeo clawed a hole in a window screen and got out. He's supposed to be an indoor cat, not that he agrees with that. Anyway, I went out with a flashlight and found him. He was not happy about that and proceeded to shred my hands and arms. At least I was able to keep him from clawing my face. A little later he thought he would try to apologize by rubbing my legs like cats do. He was lucky I didn't kick him across the room, not that I would, but I was tempted.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good mornin Family :wave:
Still tryin to get Betsy to fire up, keeps doin the same thing:(
Hope everyone is doin well and havin a great day:)
I sure do miss everyone;)
:wave: Hi Jimi
Glad you checked in with us and hope you are doing well and your day is a going well. Hoping we'll be seeing you post more really soon ;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a mess this morning ! I didn't catch two spiders and they had babies :eek: . Spent an hour or more sucking them up in the vacuum, it was a PITA. I didn't get them all and Really HOPING all the rest of the tiny baby spiders are Daddy Long Legs. Doing that threw my whole morning and afternoon off :gaah:

The other day took my Guy into his work to turn in his Dr notes, excuses for missing a week of work, from his knee being in pain.
Was sitting in the vehicle waiting for him and a coworker parked next to me, opened up her door and hit my mirror. She totally ignored what she did, so I rolled down my window and informed her what she did. She said "It wasn't your vehicle I hit it was your mirror." Me "Um, it's still part of my vehicle!" She changed the subject to Why I was parked there. My first thought was, It's none of your business ! But, I went another direction and told her why I was parked there. She wasn't a pleasant person to talk with and it would've been nice to get an apology for hitting my vehicle. I did move to another parking spot...didn't want her to hit my vehicle again.
My Guy finally came out and told him what happened. He said that she is a bitch, I agreed. Oh, before all that, I dropped my Kanger on the cement :gaah: and it wasn't working, but sitting there had time to mess with it and it started to vape again :bliss:

VU Sponsors