VU SWAT
9093249_2f24f.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Havin a bad day here today:(
Some Ahole drove or backed a trailer through one of my tader patches and my carrots:mad:
Looks like a neighbor from the tracks so I am gonna be out there waitin when he comes by tonight:mad:, ain't gonna be pleasent:giggle:
Hope everyone is havin a good day :)
Hey Jimi, you are being missed... Get your butt back here !
Did you get your garden straightened up and give your neighbor the what for? Hope you are doing ok and will hear/see you soon :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hey Jimi, you are being missed... Get your butt back here !
Did you get your garden straightened up and give your neighbor the what for? Hope you are doing ok and will hear/see you soon :hug:

Yes , I hope all is well with him(@Jimi ) and hope he comes back here soon- he is missed!

:hug: <3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OY ! What a way to wake up...
While waking up in bed :eek: I had something land right on my left side temple. Thankfully, whatever it was got off. I grabbed the flashlight...frantically looking for whatever it was. Sat up and it almost landed on my left knee. I finally saw what it was...It was a damn wasp
ccfa83debedfe0295fd2763f59a5c3e4.gif
Ran out of bedroom, grabbed a big ass fly swatter, got Emma out-of there, went in and killed it. What a way to wake up :gaah:

Also, by January 2022 our cell service is forcing us to upgrade our cell phones to 5g :mad: . We don't want 5g, but if we don't our phones won't work ! Whoever has 4g CDMA is being forced to upgrade to 5g, that is if your phone doesn't have VOIP, ours don't. We could do without phones, but where do you call from when the vehicle breaks down :question: that's one thing I've come to appreciate about cell phones, plus, just in-case of emergencies. Just really stinks being forced to buy a new one when the ones we have work ! :headbang: :deadhorse:
Otay, I'm done complaining :teehee:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OY ! What a way to wake up...
While waking up in bed :eek: I had something land right on my left side temple. Thankfully, whatever it was got off. I grabbed the flashlight...frantically looking for whatever it was. Sat up and it almost landed on my left knee. I finally saw what it was...It was a damn wasp
ccfa83debedfe0295fd2763f59a5c3e4.gif
Ran out of bedroom, grabbed a big ass fly swatter, got Emma out-of there, went in and killed it. What a way to wake up :gaah:

Also, by January 2022 our cell service is forcing us to upgrade our cell phones to 5g :mad: . We don't want 5g, but if we don't our phones won't work ! Whoever has 4g CDMA is being forced to upgrade to 5g, that is if your phone doesn't have VOIP, ours don't. We could do without phones, but where do you call from when the vehicle breaks down :question: that's one thing I've come to appreciate about cell phones, plus, just in-case of emergencies. Just really stinks being forced to buy a new one when the ones we have work ! :headbang: :deadhorse:
Otay, I'm done complaining :teehee:

Well at least it wasn't a spider.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today, had to take my Guy to the doctor. The nurse or whomever takes all the info and asks questions. She asked him if he smokes, he said no. She...did you ever smoke... Him yes. She... I have to ask, even though, it's for KIDS and not really for Adults... Do you vape... Him no.
Well of course I couldn't sit there and not say a word about that statement, so I spoke up and said... No, it's for ADULTS who want to quit smoking ! She...No it isn't it's for KIDS. Me again... no it isn't. Her... It has more SMOKE blowing out than cigarettes. Me... No, it's Vapor not smoke. Her... I can debate this all you want. Me... I will debate. Few more words were said by her and I was about to say a few, than my Guy stepped in and said let's just move on.

I'm supposed to go to the same doctor to do a consultation, hoping she isn't the one who will be asking the questions. But now, I don't want to tell her / them I vape especially after that go around. I know the 'debating' will not be productive, she has her (brainwashing....media spell) mind made up !

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Today, had to take my Guy to the doctor. The nurse or whomever takes all the info and asks questions. She asked him if he smokes, he said no. She...did you ever smoke... Him yes. She... I have to ask, even though, it's for KIDS and not really for Adults... Do you vape... Him no.
Well of course I couldn't sit there and not say a word about that statement, so I spoke up and said... No, it's for ADULTS who want to quit smoking ! She...No it isn't it's for KIDS. Me again... no it isn't. Her... It has more SMOKE blowing out than cigarettes. Me... No, it's Vapor not smoke. Her... I can debate this all you want. Me... I will debate. Few more words were said by her and I was about to say a few, than my Guy stepped in and said let's just move on.

I'm supposed to go to the same doctor to do a consultation, hoping she isn't the one who will be asking the questions. But now, I don't want to tell her / them I vape especially after that go around. I know the 'debating' will not be productive, she has her (brainwashing....media spell) mind made up !

Ridiculous- the world has gone nuts! Sorry you had to go through that and hope you don't have to deal with her again. :hug:

VU Sponsors