Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1fe98140913842a59a7fc554d044daf8.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My tomatoes have lots of almost full sized green tomatoes and potatoes are doin great. Soon as the onions are done, aprox. 5 or 6 weeks I'll till that area and lima beans will go in there and potatoes will be ready to dig in aprox6 to 8 weeks and green beans can follow them.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My grandson's first time in the pool! This was last Sunday for Father's Day. We had both sides of the family here at my house. Drank a bunch of beer with my best friend who happens to be my son-in-law's Dad. Grilled some burgers and hot dogs, basically just had a good time.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
HiYa Snap, how you doin on this hot Sunday?
Hiya Jimi-
Tryin" to stay cool- my AC is not working again- ugh- the repair guy will be out tomorrow morning- I hope it really get s fixed this time. Bought 2 new fans at Walmart to try and stay sorta cool here. This heat is awful!
Been watching the 9 Lives of Ozzy Osbourne documentary on A&E, you know I love my Ozzy, lol- next is Kiss-
Your garden looks great Jimi- things are growing and getting big. We sure have had nice growing weather.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hiya Jimi-
Tryin" to stay cool- my AC is not working again- ugh- the repair guy will be out tomorrow morning- I hope it really get s fixed this time. Bought 2 new fans at Walmart to try and stay sorta cool here. This heat is awful!
Been watching the 9 Lives of Ozzy Osbourne documentary on A&E, you know I love my Ozzy, lol- next is Kiss-
Your garden looks great Jimi- things are growing and getting big. We sure have had nice growing weather.
it's a full t5ime job tryin to stay cool in this heat w/o air, sorry you AC broke down :( You haveta have a fan on you all the timewith no air. My sinuses wont letme have air anymore:facepalm:
Wow cool, I'll haveta check and see if I can get it, thank you for the heads up;)
Thank you, I need to weed it though:rolleyes:. Yes it has been, expecially now that we are gettin some rain.

VU Sponsors