Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
6a941780a7dfdc963523ae99912ce19e.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad you kept on trying ! Would you consider using Tapatalk? It's an app for your phone for use to get onto forums. It does miss up at times, but it loads this thread pretty well.
Epic effort putting this here. Got bounced out 3 times and couldn't load it.
But finally it worked. Love this song. The video doesn't do it justice and is a bit weak, but great song nevertheless.

The Basics Of Love
Basic Needs...by Jonathan Davis

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'll be honest and say sorry if I dont give likes to some stuff here, as much as when I was younger I liked and was into dark heavy music, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Sex Pistols and others I dont and am not now and havent been for about near 20 plus yrs. I say that as I see likes to stuff I post, but nobody has to if they really dont like It. Sometimes I cant give likes or even post, even if I wanted to, but truthfully sometimes I choose not to.
✌️

Take A Chance On Me

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'll be honest and say sorry if I dont give likes to some stuff here, as much as when I was younger I liked and was into dark heavy music, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Sex Pistols and others I dont and am not now and havent been for about near 20 plus yrs. I say that as I see likes to stuff I post, but nobody has to if they really dont like It. Sometimes I cant give likes or even post, even if I wanted to, but truthfully sometimes I choose not to.
✌️

Take A Chance On Me
For me it is a music game- I am trying to find a song that matches something in the title from the person before me- doesn't mean I always like the song I put on here, the name fits- lol. I will go to You Tube and put say- Chance( from your Abba song) for a song search and pick one from that. I like everyones posts here, because I am glad they are playing the game and I "like" they are here playing. Doesn't matter if I like their song choice- lol- I "like" them for playing and taking the time posting.
P.S.- I am a big hard rock and Metal fan here- my favorite music for 50 years, lol, I do like other types of music and I will listen to other types of music occasionally.
:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
✌️

Take A Chance On Me
Second Chance- Shinedown

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Smigo I'm with @SnapDragon NY . I don't like all the tunes, but Like them 'cause people are taking time to stop by and post. But yeah, there are a few artists or title of songs that I just don't like and won't hit the Like button.

I'm just happy with everyone who takes time to posts and keeps the thread alive. Thank you and really Appreciative for everyone who does post... no matter what they post :hug: :blowkiss:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Outkast - Roses

Outkast. Hey Ya. :giggle:
So im living in Queensland in Yeppoon. They were pretty different from anywhere else we'd lived. Im in a Auto part shop getting some oil and a filter when Hey Ya comes on the radio in the shop. Next thing the guy serving me starts dancing to it at me! Doing all the moves smiling at me! Im thinking "beam me up, someone, anyone, HELP"
He did it for the whole song then served me like nothing happened. I just stood there speechless.
I never went back :giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Outkast. Hey Ya. :giggle:
So im living in Queensland in Yeppoon. They were pretty different from anywhere else we'd lived. Im in a Auto part shop getting some oil and a filter when Hey Ya comes on the radio in the shop. Next thing the guy serving me starts dancing to it at me! Doing all the moves smiling at me! Im thinking "beam me up, someone, anyone, HELP"
He did it for the whole song then served me like nothing happened. I just stood there speechless.
I never went back :giggle:
This is nothing like that, but it did remind me of...
Was at the recycling place and had a big box that wasn't torn down. I was jumping up n down on it trying to get it smashed down, it was fighting for its life, lol. My Guy was watching me do this, than a guy drives by. My Guy said "The guy in truck was cracking up laughing at you" while watching me trying to smash it down. I finally conquered the box, but boy, did it ever fight me all the way to the end :teehee:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This is nothing like that, but it did remind me of...
Was at the recycling place and had a big box that wasn't torn down. I was jumping up n down on it trying to get it smashed down, it was fighting for its life, lol. My Guy was watching me do this, than a guy drives by. My Guy said "The guy in truck was cracking up laughing at you" while watching me trying to smash it down. I finally conquered the box, but boy, did it ever fight me all the way to the end :teehee:

Shame your guy didn't video it. I have when my misses has done some funny things, I get "oh you mongrel! Delete that now." I used to when she fell asleep put things on her head. Fruit, rolled up toilet paper hats....then show her days later. :giggle:
My best was with a mate yrs ago in our late teens, we played a joke on this guy.
Another friend around the corner lived in a caravan at his parents place. He worked for a construction crew and would get picked up by three of the older burly guys he worked with as he didn't yet have a car. We waited till about 1am then snuck into the van. We turned off his alarm clock then put makeup on him. Bright red lipstick, blue eye shadow, rosy red cheeks and Kiss Me on his forehead in black texta. His sister who told us it was hilarious said he slept in, they were sounding the horn out front, he quickly got dressed and ran out to them and they were in fits of laughter.
tenor.gif
He didn't speak to us for a month.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shame your guy didn't video it. I have when my misses has done some funny things, I get "oh you mongrel! Delete that now." I used to when she fell asleep put things on her head. Fruit, rolled up toilet paper hats....then show her days later. :giggle:
My best was with a mate yrs ago in our late teens, we played a joke on this guy.
Another friend around the corner lived in a caravan at his parents place. He worked for a construction crew and would get picked up by three of the older burly guys he worked with as he didn't yet have a car. We waited till about 1am then snuck into the van. We turned off his alarm clock then put makeup on him. Bright red lipstick, blue eye shadow, rosy red cheeks and Kiss Me on his forehead in black texta. His sister who told us it was hilarious said he slept in, they were sounding the horn out front, he quickly got dressed and ran out to them and they were in fits of laughter.
View attachment 183490
He didn't speak to us for a month.
LMAO !

I'm surprised your wife let you sleep in the same bed and didn't put you in the dog house :teehee:

Now, that should've been on video, and I'm shocked there wasn't retaliation from your friend after he started talking with you guys again.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
LMAO !

I'm surprised your wife let you sleep in the same bed and didn't put you in the dog house :teehee:

Now, that should've been on video, and I'm shocked
emoji44.png
there wasn't retaliation from your friend after he started talking with you guys again.

A yr or so later he "accidentally" threw my good hunting knife in the campfire.
The look on his face said otherwise. Ah well.

My misses no longer falls for my yelling out "Boyscouts with Cameras" routine when we are in the bush and she is answering the call of nature. First time was hilarious. :giggle:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For me it is a music game- I am trying to find a song that matches something in the title from the person before me- doesn't mean I always like the song I put on here, the name fits- lol. I will go to You Tube and put say- Chance( from your Abba song) for a song search and pick one from that. I like everyones posts here, because I am glad they are playing the game and I "like" they are here playing. Doesn't matter if I like their song choice- lol- I "like" them for playing and taking the time posting.
P.S.- I am a big hard rock and Metal fan here- my favorite music for 50 years, lol, I do like other types of music and I will listen to other types of music occasionally.
So well said

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evenin Family :wave:
A close friend lost his wife the other day, he's crippled and has diabettes. Also a mees from losing his lifetime partner so wife and I have been tryin to help out and comfort him.:tantrum:
Missed playin the game with everyone.:(
Hope to catch you all tomorrow:)

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
A close friend lost his wife the other day, he's crippled and has diabettes. Also a mees from losing his lifetime partner so wife and I have been tryin to help out and comfort him.:tantrum:
Sorry to hear that Jimi. That must be hard for him being that way and to lose his wife. :(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You are such a great friend!

VU Sponsors